What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - VAL Black - 06/02/2016 (Unbanned - 03/05/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VAL Black

In-game Name
VAL Black

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
05/16/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Jamz

Reason given for your ban.
playing with a banned member (during the free weekend)

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was playing with a banned member (Omligon) during the free weekend. i had bought gear for him as well.

Why should we unban you ?
I had no idea that he had been banned, being semi-active on the community this year. while i was gullible, i didn't once consider that he was using a second account. he told me that he had replaced his rig and lost everything ingame. he was even on with a different name (therealbush). all in all a mistake made by my gullible mind.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Val as a former mentor and a long time member, I find this very hard to believe...

I'll let Jamz handle this one!

You say that you didn't know he was banned, but being a long term member, I'm sure you would know. 

Did you not question why he wasn't on his main steam account? Or why he didn't have the money, etc to buy his own gear?

You say that you didn't know he was banned, but being a long term member, I'm sure you would know. 
like i mentioned, i have been semi-active on the community this year. i had not picked up on him getting banned until @ArrogantBreadtold me i had been banned and why. 

Did you not question why he wasn't on his main steam account? Or why he didn't have the money, etc to buy his own gear?
i was sitting in ts and he joined the room. i hadn't seen him for a while, so i asked him if he wanted to join me ingame. He said that he needed to finish redownloading arma. i asked why and he told me he had upgraded his rig because "Business was going good".

after he got ingame, he had a different alias (TheRealBush). i did not think to question this.

we then went to the rebel outpost to buy gear and i paid for his gear (and possibly his rebel license).

all in all, i had plenty of hints but i didn't even consider the fact that it was the free weekend and he had created a second account. a stupid mistake made by me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back