What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - TorchClooney - 17/11/17(Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TorchClooney

In-game Name
Dimitriz

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
17/11/17

Member of the team that banned you.
Xkan

Reason given for your ban.
"Player Report" Rule: 2.5 Combat Logging

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I saw a guy dying on the side of the road, when suddenly a man walks up to me (he was masked so I couldn't see his name -this will be important later in the appeal) we then had a conversation (normal RP style) but he kept saying stuff like "I'm gonna kidnap you" I knew something fishy was going to happen... the only thing I could do was to try and RP it out. So I tried but then his friend came and I called him a "Hobo" (because he looked like one)... then the guys execute the person on the ground with no real reason.
They then kidnapped me and drome me to the mountains... the time was 19:58 so the restart was close... they then proceeded to do some weird ritual... and I could clearly see mutipul times that they were [SPEAKIN] but they said nothing (potensually breaking rule number 3.5 stating: "You must hot-mic all communications that have been made over teamspeak when they are relevant to influencing the course of roleplay") idk if they said anything impotant)) In alvin33544's report: https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/97187-report-a-player-dimitriz-poorlow-quality-rp-action-taken/ He stated that I was using a low level of roleplay... This is not true, they killed a man for no reason, I could at any time have told my friend (who were very close) that they should come and kill them, but I didn't. The best part is I didn't even combat-log I suddenly received the message: "No message received (number) seconds"... this has happened a lot the last couple of days. If you don't believe it's real then here's a link to a recent "Compensation request" where a guy had the same problem: https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/97221-compensation-request-saliamonas/
It also happened Thursday when I was driving with 2 players in my AAN-Van where I got the same message. Names of the other players in the car: Jake Wood, danve.
I also tried joining the server after the restart to find the players who tried to kill me (to resolve the issue) but couldn't remember the names.
I had nothing of value on me. Here's a link to a video I took where the same thing accured: https://youtu.be/FEmi9Db3tXM

Why should we unban you ?
I swear I would never combat log. I love playing on the server and ALWAYS keep a high-level of roleplay. You can ask anyone who knew Dimitriz what they think. I was the Mayor sometime ago... I help new players/people. I never break RP unless it's totally necessary. I really want to talk to them on TS if they want to. I would also happily get taken again to let them finish their job :) Hopefully, this cleared up the situation
-Clooney/

EDIT: After doing some research to back up What I wrote in the application I took another look at his player report, where he clearly checked off "You have tried to resolve the problem with the player(s) before making this report" which is false. I tried contacting them but couldn't remember the names because one of the was masked and I forgot the other one. I was never contacted by ANY of them. I have been on the server a lot and I was in Kavala for the most part. Sorry if this counts as bumping, but I thought it was important for the appeal.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you please quote the rule you have broken and explain what roleplay you can provide to our servers

Can you please quote the rule you have broken and explain what roleplay you can provide to our servers
Well I technically didn't break any rules. But I was banned for "Combat Logging"

(2.5) Combat logging at any point during RP is exploiting. Some examples of this include: logging out during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting a medic, logging out in order to save gear, rage-quitting, logging out whilst restrained/detained (Punishment is a ban, which may be permanent. *) *Staff can make an informed decision depending on if you’ve made an attempt to resolve the issue. We do suggest you attempt to rejoin the server and continue the roleplay (try messaging them with the mobile system first).

You aren't allowed to log out of the server during firefights,getting arrested etc... and if it happens you should try and resolve the issue with the other players...

but

I didn't combat log. As stated in my in-ban application. If you choose to believe me.

I will, as I always do, bring a very high-level of roleplay. I have been the Mayor before, I always make new friends, and try to teach people how to make money in many different ways... I like to plan out big missions. 

Now, back to the application. Did you read it? Not trying to be rude... I know a lot of people appeal on a daily basis... but I don't think my ban was fair.

-Dimitriz

Not sure I like your attitude in your little comments you make, however I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt here. This won't be given again.

I would suggest you investigate your internet connection, as of late I haven't heard of this being a widespread server issue.

Unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back