What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Superhitmandan (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superhitmandan

In-game Name
Superhitmandan

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
08/20/2015

Member of the team that banned you.
unknown

Reason given for your ban.
Admin abuse

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
Ban reason was for disrespect towards the founder outside of the community.

Why should we unban you.
before this incident I had never been banned for anything, for me the incident in question was a very uncharacteristic and juvenile thing to do, ill have to apologise for the actions that were displayed at the time in question, I have always before departing the community that point been a loyal and regular player on the servers.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@Superhitmandan

Along with this very strange angry child like behavior which you should be very embarrassed about you are now an admin of a gaming community who was advertising here behind our backs for many months.

While you remain admin of that there is no way back to ALUK.

@Superhitmandan

Along with this very strange angry child like behavior which you should be very embarrassed about you are now an admin of a gaming community who was advertising here behind our backs for many months.

@Wilco

that's fine, ive asked to be removed from their admin roster, I did not think it would be an issue as long as I adhered to the rules of ALUK but fair enough, I have not been active there since I joined anyhow.

@Superhitmandan

@Wilco Have been removed from the staff of the other community

@Superhitmandan

You didnt update it here but on teamspeak you sent me a message which i will copy "<21:03:22> "Superhitmandan": Hi Wilco, just an update, ive asked to be removed from the NGU staff, ive been completely inactive since i joined there anyway, i had no idea they had been advertising through ALUK for months either."

The thing that concerns me the most is "i had no idea they had been advertising through ALUK for months either."

So i do wonder when you was on there teamspeak that night changing your names to immature things about "Wilco" was the reason about advertising not mentioned ? Also some of them pointed out Barbaric gaming was doing this for months before.

There are a few things here that is massively going against you right now, I see you have been removed from there forum admin team unsure why you got involved in the first place.. maybe you have been majorly mislead or not the person i thought you was from the interaction you have given on this community in the past.

@Superhitmandan

You didnt update it here but on teamspeak you sent me a message which i will copy "<21:03:22> "Superhitmandan": Hi Wilco, just an update, ive asked to be removed from the NGU staff, ive been completely inactive since i joined there anyway, i had no idea they had been advertising through ALUK for months either."

The thing that concerns me the most is "i had no idea they had been advertising through ALUK for months either."

So i do wonder when you was on there teamspeak that night changing your names to immature things about "Wilco" was the reason about advertising not mentioned ? Also some of them pointed out Barbaric gaming was doing this for months before.

There are a few things here that is massively going against you right now, I see you have been removed from there forum admin team unsure why you got involved in the first place.. maybe you have been majorly mislead or not the person i thought you was from the interaction you have given on this community in the past.
the only thing that was mentioned to me in the past was something to do with an image, their being banned for advertising but apart from that I knew nothing about any advertising going on for any sort of duration.

where it comes to this accusation of Barbaric Gaming doing this for months before, I am more than happy to have the accusers accuse me of this directly and I would call them out to be liars as this did not happen.

Oh yes... almost forgot that... the community you was an admin of was posting pictures of the now deceased Jihadi John beheading me.

Great community to merge with and be an admin on.

Give me an hour or two and ill decide, Before i answer some other appeals while decided... Are you still in contact with these pleasant people ?

The accusation was made by members/leaders of EXP who are no longer welcome here.

I've heard about that, I know who it was that did that, being George, Ethan and Raptor who I have no contact with at all as they are despicable people who thought that was sick imagery was funny to which I do not, if the other community had involvement of that it was of no knowledge to me.

as I was not merged as an admin until the last few weeks and even then I have not been on the pc from that time to this weekend I have been completely out of touch and un involved on the PC.

@Superhitmandan ok lets give it ago, At first we will naturally keep an eye on you due to the people you have been hanging with over the last few months

EXP / Molag /GeorgeAg etc, Its up to you at this point to either reintegrate and follow the rules, Welcome back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back