What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Stephen Allen - 03/13/2017 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CSI Daniel Snow

In-game Name
Stephen Allen

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
03/13/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Mattch

Reason given for your ban.
Absusive to a staff memeb

The Server you initially were banned on.
Teamspeak

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned for being abusive towards a staff member

Why should we unban you ?
because i know i was wrong , i shouldn't have snapped at the staff member and got really (angry) at him he was just following what he was told to do and i was in the wrong and i accept what i have done wrong and garentee i will never dae nuhin like that again

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

No

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Going to await for @INS Stephen Allen's posting restriction to finish before proceeding.

However for when the restriction does run out; surely you knew and know the forums rules, why did you deem it neccessary to break them and then give abuse to a staff member when you got told off for it?

Well first of all i didnt break a server rule (12.4) , i was in the same channel as Sheperd when he the situation happend which got him banned and when he put an unban appeal in i commented on it and then i was restricted and i pm'd the person who restricted me @Mattch and i will admit the way i went about it was wrong and i shout not have lost ma rag at Mattch and i deserved the ban from ts i completly understand that and i have apoligised to mattch and said i was sorry and should not have lost my rag at him , but if i was unbanned i garentee it would not happen again 

Positive it is either this "N/8F2dVaKixRJgUmm+CNsHNN0vs=" or this "NJkRUxK84wabN+AeB9515AnEDzA=" that is my TSUID

Last edited by a moderator:
Although you were present in the room when your friend got banned, please don't just post on topics that you know you're no supposed to unless directly involved. If you feel as if you can add something to the situation; please speak with a staff member before posting. 

I trust that this will not happen again and I am happy that you've understood why the ban was placed and you are apologetic for the ways you acted. 

Unbanned - Welcome back! 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back