What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Snox - 07/14/2017 (Unbanned 21/07/2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snox

In-game Name
Snox

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
07/12/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
SI Long Beard

Reason given for your ban.
Forum report (Rdm 2.2)

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
The reason I was banned is due to rdm ((2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality role play, please at least attempt to create an interesting role play story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban). Which I now understand that although I had recently robbed a man and then this guy came over to me and took out a gun, with out arrogance I do feel that he initaiated on me by drawing a gun, before he did so I attempted to stop him but someone in his discord/ts was speaking over me and in his evidence video you can hear someone speak (you can hear me slightly whilst the person is saying air hangar) (link here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mrr5h8jyZ5g&feature=youtu.be)

Furthermore, I feel although I did rdm, he failed to provide sufficient evidence(correct me if I'm wrong but I'm sure i read it somewhere on here that you need two minutes before and after the incident) in which you would hear him scream rdm which is failrp, he could have handled it better by "dropping a note" or messaging me in ooc (not quoted as I don't want to miss-quote) but then after all this is an appeal to be unbanned, not to complain and attempt to get him banned etc

Also, incase the person whom I rdmed sees this, I tried to join ts a while after but it gave me a security check which took about 10 mins to finish and then my dad turned off the internet because he was "having problems" with it

Why should we unban you ?
I feel I should be unbanned because I would consider my self a serious rp'er but I felt that at the time it was justified because I attempted to stop him and he pulled a gun out in which case i thought that he was attempting to kill me, I also feel that I should be unbanned because I have read and fully understood the ruels and the rule that got me banned, I now understand that I could have handled it better by repeating my self to make sure he heard me before shooting, and if he did shoot without initaitng then I could have reported him. I am sorry for Rdming and promise not to do it again, thank you for reading this, have a nice day ;)

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Also just to add one more thing, in the video you can see that he pulls his gun out whilst aimed at me, if he turned around to do it I would have told him to put it away

@Jefke V I would stop him as I tried to but say it multiple times and put emphasis into what I am saying, then if he did continue to pull a gun out I would take cover behind my jeep but keep in view of him and tell him to put his hands up or be shot, if he put up his hands I would then restrain him and take his guns / tell him to drop them depending on if I had a ziptie on me. After, taking his guns I would have released him, if he didn't put his hands up I would have then shot. 

The reason I didn't do this the first time is that I had recently robbed someone for 100k at the heli shop, I thought he might have tried to rob it from me, or kill me to defend what I assumed was his friend, when he pulled his gun out I assumed he was using that to initiate, now I understand that he has to initiate through speech etc.

Please quote the rule you broke and explain it in your own words.

"(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality role play, please at least attempt to create an interesting role play story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban)" 

This rule means that it is against the rules to kill without roleplay to a good standard, this means going up to people and saying put your hands or die and just shooting would be against the rules, another example would be to sit in the castle on Kavala and to snipe people that are in the police hq without anything said.

Alright i gonna give you a 2nd chance, 
Take it, and follow the rules. 

UNBANNED 21/07/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back