What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Salty (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salty

The Salties Salty
In-game Name
Salty

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
02/29/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
DainMK

Reason given for your ban.
Racial Slurs

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 2

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
Someone stole my car and i was really annoyed , not only because he stole my car but there where also alot of other people trolling around me , and i slipped and was really pissed and i said something which is really not acceptable.

Why should we unban you.
I've legit f-ed up this time and i seen assoon as i said it i never shoudl have said that but i slipped since i was legit annoyed about people around me trolling.

2nd of March i'm here for 1 year and i've never been banned before only than the EXP blanket ban and always obeyed the rules with all respect.
When i said it , i regret it instantly and also wanna say that i will never ever do it again , i f-ed up and realized it myself aswell.
I dont know how to explain how i would feel when being banned and not come back , i've made alot of friends and had alot of fun over the last year and it would be a waste that it will be all gone because i said something really bad.

I wanna apologize about what i said , i never use those words but this them it just flooped out and it was a genuine mistake.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen what you've said. Obviously something that isn't accepted here at all. How can make sure that this won't happen again?
I didnt do it on purpose it flooped out , i never been racist against people and it wont happen again since im gonna be thinking twice when im annoyed and say something.

I also wanna say assoon as i said it i knew i f-ed up and its not acceptable and i felt pretty damn bad when i said it.

I didnt do it on purpose it flooped out , i never been racist against people and it wont happen again since im gonna be thinking twice when im annoyed and say something.

I also wanna say assoon as i said it i knew i f-ed up and its not acceptable and i felt pretty damn bad when i said it.
But you might as wel lose your temper again, when you're quad bike gets stolen for example. This doesn't convince me that you won't be mad and let the N-word 'floop' out again.

But you might as wel lose your temper again, when you're quad bike gets stolen for example. This doesn't convince me that you won't be mad and let the N-word 'floop' out again.
As i said multiple times , it was not only becuase he stole my car , it was a chain of events that got me really mad.

VDM 2x

2 hobos running around calling everyone a faggot

2 hobos jumping in my car playing some type of hitler speech.

It wasnt just because someone stole my car , and you Droge now the saying :

The guy who stole my car was the last drop of water what made the bucket flood over. [Poor translation]

the thing is i dont live up to my name , i dont always rage or calling people names ofcourse soemtimes im annoyed but this didnt happen for a year and this is the first [and last] time it will happen.

You've been banned today for a pretty bad thing. Something which is a perm. ban without appeal. I'm not gonna unban you on the day that you got the ban. I'll look after this 03/03/2016.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back