What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - SabotagingNoob - 02/09/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name
RyRy

Steam ID
Sabotagingnoob

The date of your ban.

Member of the team that banned you.
Reminissions

Reason given for your ban.
For breaking 2 of the rules for which 1 of them wasnt broken at all (ill explain later in)

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
There was 2 reasons 1 of them was for putting my discord link in chat which was my bad because I thought u could put it in to get your friends to join(sorry about that)The other reason was because apparently I broke rp and shot a police officer which is incorrect because my friend shot a police officer so I was falsely accused of that and when I tried to explain to the admin what had happened and what mistake he had made he just ignored me and carried on talking and acting like he knows everything which I think is not right so that's another thing. so for one of these reasons was my fault and the other was a complete lie and a rule I didn't break.

Why should we unban you ?
This is the only server I play on, on arma 3 i love it and its the best server on arma i had ever found i am honestly so sorry about the 1 rule break i did and i have already educated myself on all of the rules. but another reason i got banned was false and this is why i think i should be unbanned i love this server to bits and please don't make me have to say goodbye to all the really nice people i have met on it along with friends i have made on it.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Can you give us your stemid 64 please. 
Thats the number starting with 76

The appeal has been Timed out, We are unable to keep ban appeals open indefinitely, You may reopen a new appeal but don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back