What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - RIPSergantAdamsC4 - 28/08/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

RIPSergantAdamsC4

In-game Name
RIPSergantAdamsC4

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
18/08/18

Member of the team that banned you.
Nalurah

Reason given for your ban.
Combat log

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I and my friends we're defending another friend he was making diamonds and we protected him from being shot minute later helicopter landed and he went next to my friend which was making diamonds at the time I shot him because he pulled his gun and after minute police came to scene and I was being arrested because I shot innocent man " convinced murder " and when they dragged me i one of police cars they said I was going to be arrested but I didn't wanted to lose my stuff so I disconnected and didn't joined for like three hours when I finally did joined back I could not get in it said admin kick combat log so then I realised what I done I knew I fucked my only chance to be there

Why should we unban you ?
1.I will not brake the rules this time I will try to do my best to not waste my last chance (if u going to give me last chance) 2. Since u banned me I don't even want to come back to arma 3 only to this wonderful server when I wasn't banned I did stupid things but now I don't even want to do them no more

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

I will never ever combat log again I thought saving my crappy set was worth it but now I regret everything I did. losing only chance to play altis life uk was a dumb idea and I never ever want to break the rules again cause I don't want to lose my second chance if y'all forgive me for combat loging

Why did you decide to break rule 15.4?

It wasn't an accident, it was you replying. 

I just cant get my head around this.... you are promising that you will follow the rules in your unban, but then go and break another one, then create a second account to circumvent a posting restriction...... You have seriously hurt your unban appeal by breaking another 2 rules while trying to get unbanned. 

I know I did bad things while I was on ban appeal I wanted to get back on server as soon as possible and I thought I will break a few rules so sorry for all I did I thought getting unbaned earlier will be great idea but I fucked everything up I just can't break any more rules I just want to get back to server I promise never ever break any rule again. 

I promise never ever break any rule again. 
I remember you said this in your last appeal aswell, but then you went ahead and broke them again. 

- You created your 2nd account to circumvent the posting restriction

- You then private messaged me about the appeal

- You then replied with your 2nd account on your appeal-on-hold

This was all after you was banned and promised to not break the rules again. Now you yet again promise you will not break the rules again, how or even why should we trust you this time? Why should we waste any more time on you, when you've proven you cannot even follow the unban appeal rules? 

We'll give you ONE chance to put in a convincing reply, use your time on it. Dont rush it. And dont include the "i will not break rules again" because thats utter bullshit as you've proven us.

OK I broke rules because I didn't know them I thought it's only on game not forums so I thought It would be a good idea to post on other guy appeal boom I get banned on forums and then admins replayed at my appeal while I was banned so I created a new account and boom I get that banned too and then my ban appeal was denied that's how I learned my lesson never try these thing again or they for real will result in parament ban and I will never see altis life uk 

But you pressed yes on that you had read the un-ban appeal process, so you confirmed that you knew there were forum rules? Answer this please.

Also you never really answered the question "What would you do different next time?"

I thought u can't create another account on altos life uk server that's why I did not knew that.  I told ya I will try to stay out of trouble whenever I go I'll try to be polite this time 

Very well, never combat log again. If you ever MUST go, make sure to contact Staff and whoever you are in a situation with BEFORE you log off.

Unbanned, welcome back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back