What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Omligon (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omligon

In-game Name
Omligon

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
03/05/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Neo

Reason given for your ban.
Other - Not valuing my life.

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 2

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
Due to me jumping into an ifrit with several armed men (please note i did not know how many was in the ifrit at the moment, and i was really afraid of getting the ifrit scrapped)

Why should we unban you.
I've been a member for a long time, and i love this community quite alot.
My intentions were not to ruin someone elses gamingnight by what i did.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Please explain why the admin banned you for this. 

What you're gonna do different next time? 

I am going to act more carefully. I believe he banned me to show that what i did was wrong. 

And i do understand that and in a situation like this, i will not act like i did.

I am going to act more carefully. I believe he banned me to show that what i did was wrong. 

And i do understand that and in a situation like this, i will not act like i did.

Due to me jumping into an ifrit with several armed men (please note i did not know how many was in the ifrit at the moment, and i was really afraid of getting the ifrit scrapped)
What's wrong with jumping in an ifrit? Please explain why you did do something wrong here?

Not knowing what i went into. Risking my life getting into a stolen ifrit were there most likely would be armed men

Not knowing what i went into. Risking my life getting into a stolen ifrit were there most likely would be armed men
Is that the only thing which went wrong in that scenario or did you made more mistakes? 

The threats should have been replaced by proper RP and proper conversation, also running up to it and unlocking it to see if it was really mine

And jumping into it in general. This type of situation or scenario will never be repeated

Please watch this video: 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Tell me at which timestamps you did something wrong and should have acted differently. Also tell me what you should have done differently. 

1:04 - 1:11 (Gettin into the Ifrit.)

1:22 Not complying

1:28 Threathening them.

3:35 Not getting out again.

10:03 Getting in the driverseat and drive away.

Thank you for taking your time to review this unban appeal.

I'm glad you understand what you've done wrong. One last thing: make sure you reread all are server rules. Please let me know when you've done that. As wel: next time when you're getting into a situation like this. Try to imagine: would I do this in real life, pretending that I only life once and unable to respawn? Do you agree with doing so? 

The rules have been read again and are now added as a bookmark for new situations.

After getting a second opinion:

Unbanned 06/03/2016

Name:Omligon

Steam ID:76561198160614155

GUID:9527d8b0d28dea597bc482484be010e2

None of this anymore. Last chance. Don't waste it. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back