What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - mental (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name
mental

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
12/15/2015

Member of the team that banned you.
Wilco

Reason given for your ban.
Group blanket ban

The Server you initially was banned on.
Teamspeak

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
I think it comes down to associating myself with people that did not respect this community, as I was with people that were community banned. I was afk in a teamspeak for ages and when I came back I was told that everyone in the teamspeak had been community banned.

Why should we unban you.
I've been a member of this community since June 2014. I've met some amazing people and I've also had some of the best times on a game in the longest time. I have always tried to follow the rules to my best ability, despite a few hiccups here and there, but I have always learned from my mistakes and made sure that they did not happen again. I started playing here because it was different, fun and also highly addictive. Months before I was banned I haven't had the time to play any games due to real life events, but I have found myself frequently missing the buzz that I used to get from playing on this server and I would love to have another chance to play here and be a part of this great community.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@mentalI would ask the same questions I asked @POLSKI BELGwithout the mentor assoicated questions

Also towards you, Why has it taken you a good 2 months to open an unban appeal, Surely that shows this community meant nothing to you.

@mentalI would ask the same questions I asked @POLSKI BELGwithout the mentor assoicated questions

Also towards you, Why has it taken you a good 2 months to open an unban appeal, Surely that shows this community meant nothing to you.
Hi Wilco. As I've said, I have been a member of this Community for a long time, and throughout my time here I have made some great friends, one of those being POLSKI. Unlike Polski, I was in the blanket ban and believe this was down to me associating myself with those people and I can tell you I definitely wasn't involved. The community and people in it are great, and they do mean a lot it’s just these were my close mates and it went out of game as well. We played loads of different games together and I mainly came on to chat with them as I’d stopped playing Altis at this point. Because of this I didn’t really know much about what was going on. I heard about the ddosing, but that was days after it actually happened and it was all public knowledge by then as they had begun getting banned for it all. [SIZE=11pt][/SIZE]

As for me being associated with them, it wasn’t to do this sort of stuff. I came on and spoke to them mainly and would play a few games of counter strike. I couldn’t do too much though as my internet had gone to crap (due to moving house). I’m fairly sure I made a post on the forums about it. It just became too much to play a game like Arma, lag, desync and unable to actually RP with people just breaks the game.[SIZE=11pt][/SIZE]

The reason it’s taken me so long to make this unban appeal isn’t because I don’t like the community, I do, and I still have quite a few mates here, it’s because I’ve seen a lot of bans occur over the years and one thing I noticed is that, especially when over something serious. Admins want people to take their time, focus on other stuff and wait a bit before just immediately appealing. [SIZE=11pt][/SIZE]

I wanted to come back, I wanted to talk to my friends and my internet is back to normal now pretty much, this means I can play the game properly. But, I think the main point is to make sure I don’t keep in touch with the others who were removed, other than Polski. Me and him are good friends and it’s obviously no coincidence we have come back at the same time... But, yes I can honestly tell you I took my time appealing because I wanted to prove how much I liked this community, that I’d take a break from it for 2 months, make sure I wasn’t associated with the same people and with the hope that I could come back on better terms one day... I honestly didn’t think it would be used against me. If I had instantly appealed, nothing much would have been different and so I would have thought I’d be instantly denied.

I know what your saying but if you consider yourself not part of the people who were causing issues and some are still causing issues to this day you would of came here and advised of that.

Instead you decided to join them, The terms of an unban will be cutting ties with those people mentioned in the post, I can see on steam you are still friends with Matt and no doubt using a teamspeak somewhere to talk to these people.

If your unable to do this then we are unable to proceed, To be 100% clear I don't want people associated with the people mentioned or in contact with them here, Any future involvement or evidence towards that will result in a ban.

We are moving to new heights with our permanent domain and already behind the scenes forming partnerships to secure the long term future of this community for the next 10-20 years and cannot be associated with a lot of unacceptable things.

I know what your saying but if you consider yourself not part of the people who were causing issues and some are still causing issues to this day you would of came here and advised of that.

Instead you decided to join them, The terms of an unban will be cutting ties with those people mentioned in the post, I can see on steam you are still friends with Matt and no doubt using a teamspeak somewhere to talk to these people.

If your unable to do this then we are unable to proceed, To be 100% clear I don't want people associated with the people mentioned or in contact with them here, Any future involvement or evidence towards that will result in a ban.

We are moving to new heights with our permanent domain and already behind the scenes forming partnerships to secure the long term future of this community for the next 10-20 years and cannot be associated with a lot of unacceptable things.
I have fully cut ties with the people that were associated in the post and I understand the terms regarding any future involvement.

Well that is completely upto, Our voluntary unban terms are as follows.

No association with the people listed in the post on this community, this means everything as in steam, other community's/teamspeaks, whatsapp etc

This has been a very serious issue and if we are to let people back we do not want any of there extremely toxic and unacceptable actions or views coming to this community.

If that is something you cannot or rather not do then no worry but understand the outcome would be for this appeal to be denied.

@WilcoI accept the terms that regard no communication with those people listed and I fully understand that this has been a serious issue and I shall be leaving behind the toxic views of those that surrounded me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back