What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Mav - 09/14/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shalloa

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
In-game Name
[In the name of] Mav

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
09/14/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Khandamir

Reason given for your ban.
Robbing Player In greenzone

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
** This ban appeal is in the name of Mav as he is unable to get on the forums. This is done with agreement from Khandamir, All replys are copied and paste from Mav **

I Was banned for Robbing 4k from a player with his hands already up , Stupid mistake while walking past scrolling and hitting the space bar Its not acceptable and not an excuse but i know i messed up and i never checked if it was still in the greenzone area.

Why should we unban you ?
** This ban appeal is in the name of Mav as he is unable to get on the forums. This is done with agreement from Khandamir, All replys are copied and paste from Mav **

I Would like to be unbanned as i know i messed up after i realised i robbed a player in a greenzone ( Unchecked by me ) and i feel i would be a better person and tripple check the next time to make sure it wont happen again, i will bring good roleplay back into the server and have some fun like we are all here to do , I Am Sorry you even needed to check this ban apeal as i should of known better from my hours on the server and it will NEVER happen again!

** [ ] Please confirm this unban request is for you. Its for Mav **

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
No

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a chat with you already concerning this incident that occured, it was a mistake surely.

It probaly was`t intentional, it happend at the wrong place and wrong time and obviously it viotlated our server rules.

I will pass the torch to @Khandamir, to decide your fate.

The thing is, I was helping a guy who was stuck. I was there in an admin suit and literally said to him: I am knocking you out to see if you can then move.

So I did and he proceeded to rob him. May have been an accident tho, always hard to see so I have no problem with an unban to proceed. You can action this when and if you are confident the gentlemen understands @CI RuTHLeSS INFO

Right, Mav has done a complete "cock up"...

However, I know Mav very well and he is a fantastic medic. He was my Student and we built up his roleplay skills to maximize is future success. He regrets getting banned dearly. I know its a 'tit' move to do and he knows this, but I feel it would be a waste of a brilliant individual who has fab roleplay and skills to other the server community.

Regards,

CST. TeaTree.

(Daanish gave me promotion)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back