What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Kha Zingo - 03/24/2017 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kha Zingo

In-game Name
Kha Zingo

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
01/10/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Samatlewis

Reason given for your ban.
Poor RP initiation

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Me and my rebel friends were hunting our prey. We had a couple of hatchback sports and we were following a HEMT Box. The people in the truck tried to manouvre us around, eventually leading in a situation where it was difficult to initiate quality RP to warn them about our intentions. I took over the truck and pulled up ahead of them, I got out of my vehicle and gave them a warning. Due to the speed of the truck, the message I was trying to send across was disturbed by the sound of the vehicle. As I thought to have initiated RP, I told my friends we were allowed to shoot the tires. This is what we did. Eventually, a report came across on the forums that showed the video of this event. This video shows that my message was not hearable above the sound of the vehicle, thus failing to deliver the message across. After watching the video I came to the conclusion that we could not have opened fire after such a disturbed message.

Why should we unban you ?
I have been a member of this community for a long time now, knowing the ins and outs of this server. I think that I can add value to the server by my mature attitude and by my exciting ways of RolePlaying. The server rules are clear for me and I understand that this is not the quality RP that is expected, if I would have known this in advance I would never have given a green light to initiate shooting on the vehicle. From now on I will make sure that my message has come across without any disturbances before giving green light. From a personal view, I would love to play on this server again, meeting new people and just having fun!

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this is one of the most open and honest Unban appeal I think I have ever read. 

You seem like you know what you did wrong so I am going to ask you a simple question. If a similar situation like this happens again, what will you do different next time? and also, quote me which rule you broke and explain it in your own words. 

The rule I broke is: (2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban).

This applied to my case in the sense that I have shot someone without quality role play. I did warn him, but the quality of my message was not good enough for the other party to be fully aware of our intentions, thus failing to deliver the message across succesfully. Telling my team members that shooting was allowed after this message put the opposite party in a big disadvantage, unaware of what was going on. Getting shot without realizing that this was going to happen is unfair in any circumstance and because I initiated it, I am the responsible one.

Next time before I give a green light to my team members to start shooting I will make sure that there is a person that can confirm that the message has been sent across adequately. This can be confirmed if this other person hears my voice loud and clear in-game to make sure that there are no disturbances in receiving the message by the other party. 

I hope to have informed you enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back