What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Jordan84792 (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordan84792

In-game Name
Jordan84792

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
11/29/2015

Member of the team that banned you.
Brat

Reason given for your ban.
Threat to report

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 3

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
Dunno what server I was banned I assume 3, I don't really play Altis much these days. It says I was banned for Threat of Report? I guess I typed in chat I was reporting someone. Don't remember that rule. Pretty much I was banned for my own stupidity.

Why should we unban you.
Well I broke a rule. Not going to beg to be unbanned here. I do enjoy going on Altis UK every couple/few weeks sometimes even a month a part doing my own thing for an hour or so. I mean I broke the rules. I didn't re read the rules to keep up to do with them so it is my own fault.

However if I do get un banned. I will re- read the rules so I am up to date with them. However if I am not unbanned no big deal. It's my own fault. I'll just have to reinstall Critical Gaming or something.

I'm sorry for breaking the rules. It was my own stupidity for not re-reading the rules when not playing Altis for months and then getting back on put only playing it a couple times a month, see I only realised I was banned today. I was banned a week ago.

At the end of the day I broke the rules so I deserve to be punished. That's what I get for not playing as much and forgeting the rules and then playing at stupick o'clock in the morning.

At the end of the day if you don't wanna unban me feel free. I mean I don't go on Altis for RP purposes anymore anway, I just get on do a single drug run late at not and go off, no RP in it when it's an RP server.

I don't feel I will get unbanned so no. I have not wasted my time reading the rules again. I will skim through them but I am not reading them in great detail. However if I get unbanned I will gladly read the rules three... four times over to make them fresh in my mind. If not. I will just play modded RP servers.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. I think this just might take the prize for worst ban appeal ever. You have not read the rules again, you don't RP on our server, you mention another community in your unban appeal which is also against the rules and you repeteadly say you don't care about being unbanned.

No, with all this you will obviously not get unbanned. I don't really understand why you even made this "appeal".

Denied.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back