What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - jaykavanagh15 - 03/09/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaykavanagh15

In-game Name
jay savo

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
19/08/18

Member of the team that banned you.
DELETER

Reason given for your ban.
for not being respectful to admin

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
i lost my cool after being killed and wanted to resolve it until the person who killed me showed up so i got salty and v mad . didnt respect him even though i knew who he was. i was giving shit which was not acceptable.i shouldnt of broke rp after being killed.

Why should we unban you ?
i have took some time to reread rules and already knew after it that i shouldn't of said what i sayed i was just very angrey because what had happend . i am sorry for all the abuse i gave and not it was not acceptable so i just wanted to apologise for anything i said i know it was not the right things to be saying .

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

So this is all you have to say, After you having a outburst to one of the staffmembers wich he give up his free time
to help the community. At this point i dont see any reason why we should let you play here. 

So now its up to you to prove me, why we should let you back in the community. 
And also how you will make sure, Getting mad like you did before will not happen again. 

The appeal has been Timed out, We are unable to keep ban appeals open indefinitely, You may reopen a new appeal but don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back