What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Jasper Rogers (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasper Rogers

Dear Admins 

Jasper Rogers has opened an un-ban appeal

Your In-game name: Jasper Rogers
Your Steam Profile ID: 76561198038853929
Your GUID or Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:39294100
Date & Time you was banned:: 15/08/15 Unsure of time
Admin that banned you (Check ban message when you connect to the servers): EXP Blanket ban
In your own words, Why do you think you was banned: I was caught up in the EXP blanket ban for advertising other communities / teamspeak.
Please copy and paste the rule you think you broke: 16B) Advertising your website/community on our servers/website/teamspeak or social media groups is bannable (Punishment is a permanent community ban without appeal)
Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: I've been a member of this community for just over two months now, and loved it. Making new friends, having good fun with the other people no matter who they are I always have a good time, and I have learnt a lot about myself and my capability to handle different scenarios. I have also been an active part of the NHS, being at Surgeon rank, and also being an MTO.
I have never been reported or previously banned, and I feel that I personally have not done anything wrong as I have not given, or mentioned the other community to anyone. Let alone advertised it.
When this happened I was away for the weekend, and had no part in the disgraceful behavior on the Teamspeak when this happened.

The terms are understood and I accept them. This will not happen again.

Kind regards,
SUR. Jasper Rogers
If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and insert the URL below: http://www.altislife.co.uk/topic/33390-exp-blanket-ban/?page=1

NOTE TO MEMBER, This unban appeal will be looked at in due course, Please note there are no timeframe's

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for pre-reading the other unbans and accepting the terms

Unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back