What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - I2Good4u - 25/07/18 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMan In TheShadows

In-game Name
Momo2

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
25/07/18

Member of the team that banned you.
DELETER

Reason given for your ban.
(2.11) Teleporting, Once you have spawned in you are unable to respawn unless you have been killed or are stuck in a position due to a bug (please take screenshots), For example you cannot respawn to get to another location quicker - Punishment is a ban.

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I Was banned for "Cheating/teleporting" as i had processed my diamonds and i put my truck in the garage and got a faster car out and drove to the shop doing this gave me an advantage as it was faster and safer i no understand why this is not allowed.

Why should we unban you ?
because i have now fully understood what i did wrong now i know i should not do this in any situation. the only reason i did this as i was told this by another player that i could but now i know im not allowed.. Another reason why i should be unbanned as it is my first time being banned and because i have not broke any rules in a long time. and i am sorry for braking the rules. please take my appoligie in consideration . Thanks

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
No

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

And we do appreciate that you do see your mistake but we need to figure out a thing or two.

Why do we have this rule in place ?

so that it more of a challenge for the person who is (Farming) And also because they are also getting paid for there hard work and without this rule it will be hard for bandits to make money as well which is not fair . and also as this is a serious rp and it would not be realistic if your vehicle is transporting across the map without anyone moving it. thank you for taking your time.... MoMo2👍

i Have also got a question about this rule.

If i mined a hemit truck of diamonds and put it in the garage and get another hemit out and mined some more and put it back and did this with like another five hemit trucks and after processing all the diamonds in the truck how would i go about taking the diamonds to the shop to sell?   Would i be allowed to take 1 hemit truck to the diamond shop and sell and get all the other trucks from the garage in agios and sell?              or           would i have to drive back to athira and get the other trucks from their and take to the shop and then go back to athira and get another truck and take that all the way to agios?  

Last edited by a moderator:
If i mined a hemit truck of diamonds and put it in the garage and get another hemit out and mined some more and put it back and did this with like another five hemit trucks and after processing all the diamonds in the truck how would i go about taking the diamonds to the shop to sell?   Would i be allowed to take 1 hemit truck to the diamond shop and sell and get all the other trucks from the garage in agios and sell?              or           would i have to drive back to athira and get the other trucks from their and take to the shop and then go back to athira and get another truck and take that all the way to agios?  
But if you drove 1 truck, who drove the other 4 ?

But lets look at the ban.
If we place you  back behind the wheel on the hemmit again. What would you do differently ?

i would make sure that i will only use the hemit truck i use to mine and process the diamonds to travel to the diamond store. i would also make sure i am following all the rules.. and if i am not sure about some of the rules and how they fully come into play i will ask an admin o on the question or answers on anyone who may have more understanding of the rule.  

Wonderfull.

We are willing to give you another chance. Dont make me regret this.
Welcome back.

UNBANNED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back