What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - FLOODY - 06/08/2017 (Unbanned 16/06/2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLOODY

In-game Name
FLOODY

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
06/04/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Vladic Ka

Reason given for your ban.
VDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned because I accidentally crashed into someone's zamak and was classed as VDM.

Why should we unban you ?
I think I should be unbanned because I enjoy this community and believe it is one of the best roleplay servers.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

I'm sorry i seem to have put my steamID3 into my steam id box. 

My steam id is actually: 105789890

And proven here. 

Capture.PNG

The SteamID64 is the one we were after but thank you for providing this awsome screenshot.
Are you sure your VDM was not intentional cause I don't think you would have been banned for an accidental one.
Could you also please quote us the VDM rule.

My VDM was not intentional but it happened at the Kavala market, the Zamak was glitched into the air (about 250m). And then came crashing down killing many people. Although it was a game glitch I take responsibility for the whole scenario. Yes the VDM rule is "Using any vehicle as a weapon (e.g running people over, causing explosions, ramming, etc)"

Why would you not do something similar again? It really hard for us to believe that a person has changed over 1/2 week.
What could you bring if you were to be unbanned?

Something similar would not happen again because I now will take more caution when driving. Especially when near a urban and populated area such as Kavala. If I were to be unbanned I would bring back with me a good roleplay experience to all - I like to think of myself as being good at rolepalying situations. Therefore adding to the already great roleplay community.     

Right then Floody, let's see if you can bring some great RP to the community

Unbanned

Don't make me regret this. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back