What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Conner Merlin (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conner Merlin

The Meme
Unlinked
Dear Admins 

Conner Merlin has opened an un-ban appeal

Your In-game name: Conner Merlin
Your Steam Profile ID: 76561198077876964
Your GUID or Steam ID: d6de66ea2ef88bbb5c55f090dbd8611f
Date & Time you was banned:: 20/09/2015, 10pm
Admin that banned you (Check ban message when you connect to the servers): Wilco
In your own words, Why do you think you was banned: I was banned because I drove a quad bike into the Kavala HQ and drove it through the wall on the second floor, glitching into the hidden room.
Please copy and paste the rule you think you broke: 2D) Using known exploits such as looting dead bodies, any duplication of items, duplication of money, using the Anti-VDM script to regain full health, landing on the roof of drug processors, working with Bounty hunters to exploit money from the wanted system, using the ‘Flip Vehicle’ feature outside normal usage (Punishment is a permanent ban without appeal)
Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: I would just like to first off give you my side of the story for the report that was uploaded about me. I will agree in the video it shows me glitching into the wall on the quad bike with no due roleplay or anything said beforehand. But what isn’t shown in the video is that there was a whole roleplay story behind the whole situation.

So first off I walked into the Kavala police station and saw that arrogant bread sitting in the Kavala HQ chair. He replies with "Hello and welcome to the premier inn". He later went on to explain about the rooms he had to offer and ended up giving me the key to the room after a long roleplay story. I then later on asked a police officer, Alfons Pappa, if he wanted to see my new room that I had just brought. I was talking with him on the quad bike, as you can see as I’m just sitting there doing nothing, and then I drive through the wall.

I didn’t glitch in order to gain anything nor harm anyone’s experience on the Altis Life server. I saw it as a funny roleplay situation with some friends and totally went with it, even if it was a little too far.

Thank you.
If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and insert the URL below: http://www.altislife.co.uk/topic/36134-conner-merlin-ban-issued/

NOTE TO MEMBER, This unban appeal will be looked at in due course, Please note there are no timeframe's

Last edited by a moderator:
@Conner Merlin so roleplay gives you the right to glitch and break the server rules ?... Please explain what makes you think that
I've watched and seen funny videos/screenshots/live streams of people role playing to the point where some of them do break server rules. I'm not trying to say that just because they done it makes it right but seeing them doing it raises questions in my head why they can but others can't. 

That has nothing to do with YOUR unban appeal, if you see someone breaking the rules then you need to report it, that's what the un-ban forum is for.

Do you think myself and admins have time to be watching funny videos/screenshots/live streams when we are watching ingame ? If its not reported then consider it not seen.

Denied - An extremely poor attitude to have, very school boyish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back