What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - br3dr1n_ - 19/01/18 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

br3dr1n_

In-game Name
(P) Col. Harrow

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
06/01/18

Member of the team that banned you.
Proctor

Reason given for your ban.
RDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned because I was blatantly and stupidly shooting into the green zone. I knew perfectly well what I was doing and I knew well enough to realise that I was going to get banned but it was just out of my boredom I decided to start shooting which obviously isn't the best option considering I have been banned from the server now.

Why should we unban you ?
I attempted this unban appeal a few days ago and Samatlewis did not think it was good enough for me to get back onto the server which is the reason why I'm doing it again. Firstly, I'm going to explain in my own words what the RDM rule is. RDM stands for Random Deathmatch meaning you cannot randomly walk up to someone without initiating a roleplay and just start shooting the fuck out of them until you can clearly see that they are dead. Countdowns are not recommended as it puts the player in a bit of a shit show and gives them no choice but to comply with whatever your orders are either being held at gunpoint and robbed of your Red Bulls or getting their car stolen. Now, I am going to clearly act out what I would now do in a situation like this if I was to be allowed back onto the server knowing about this RDM rule:

Me: Hello, would you like to go to a really dodgy alleyway and buy a really dodgy gun that I may or may not have?
Player: Oh sure! I'd love to go with a random stranger to an alleyway to buy an illegal firearm, let's go!
(We both go to the alleyway)
Me: Okay, would you like to see the gun now?
Player: Sure, I'm definitely not going to get killed or robbed.
(I take out my pistol)
Me: Hands on your head right now!
Player: Oh no, I'm getting robbed.
(Then the initiation starts)
Me: Gimme' all your money and strip naked, I want your clothes!
Player: No.
Me: If you don't do so I will shoot you in the nose.
Player: No, you won't.
(I shoot him then I bugger off like nothing has happened)

Now that is what I call a reasonable situation whereby I do not kill the player randomly and I do not initiate a countdown which is not recommended (clearly stated in the rules of RDM).

I would be really appreciative if I was to be allowed back on to the server as I do enjoy my time on there. My respect goes to the staff and management team of the server (and no I'm not saying that just to increase the chances of me being unbanned).

Thank you.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

I feel as though you get the jist of the where there right direction is and obviously it's hard to detail a running written script for a robbery..

I'll give you a last chance, any more fuck ups will land you in the proper sin-bin.

Unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back