What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - br3dr1n_ - 14/11/17(Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

br3dr1n_

In-game Name
Karl Jefferson

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
05/02/98

Member of the team that banned you.
James_W12345

Reason given for your ban.
RDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I do apologise as I was thinking of another situation that occurred which I thought I got banned for. A random player was robbing a bank then he came out, my friends then proceeded to approach him whilst I was up in the window overlooking the confrontation. I acted out as I thought my friends were threatened and shot the player dead.

Why should we unban you ?
Like I said, I have been playing on the server for a while now and I have had no problem in doing so. I wish to come back to the server and receive another chance. My actions were stupid and unnecessary and I will attempt to approach a situation like this, in the near future, in a different manner. My other reason for you to unban me is because most of my friends play on the server and we enjoy meeting up all the time and I have no problems whatsoever, it was just in this situation I did not think and acted out in such a way that aggravated the other player and of course broke the rules.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
If you want another chance you have to work with us on your unban appeal. So please quote the rule you have broken and explain this rule in your own words.

If you want another chance you have to work with us on your unban appeal. So please quote the rule you have broken and explain this rule in your own words.
I have broken the RDM rule (7.1.3). I did not approach the player and I fired at him without initiating a roleplay and was not thinking in that moment. I do understand what rule I have broken and I understand that if I was to break this rule again I'd be banned from the server once again.

Well lets give it another shot shall we. Hope your roleplay will improve
Unbanned 21/11/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back