What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - br3dr1n_ - 09/03/18 (Denied, Perm ban 14/03/2018)

Status
Not open for further replies.

br3dr1n_

In-game Name
[P] Col. Harrow

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
23/01/18

Member of the team that banned you.
TomTheDoge

Reason given for your ban.
Combat Log

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned for stupidly combat logging. To be honest I cannot remember what I did but all I remember is that I did combat log which is fair enough.

Why should we unban you ?
I ain't been on here for a while due to the release of a few other games but they're just boring as shit now so I just wanna come back on here for a bit. I have re-read the rules and accept that I did combat log on server 1 back in January. I am hoping to join back mainly because I want to be back in the community again and so I can actually get back into Arma 3 for a few months before my GCSEs start. I will agree to not combat log again and I shall not be an absolute twat on the server for these last few months until I put PC gaming aside.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Quote me the exact rule/s you have broken and explain why we don't allow combat logging.

Why should we trust you and give you a second chance, what can you bring to the community?

I have broken the rule (2.5) Combat logging. The staff do not like combat logging as it is classed as exploiting and gives an advantage to the player. I want to come back mainly because I'm gonna bring some witty banter back into the community and make myself reputable to the people in the server. I agree to not combat log again whilst being present on this server.

Last edited by a moderator:
alright on 23/10/2017 you recieve a ban for RDM. 
then 2monts and 2 weeks, on the 6/01/2018 you get banned again reason rdm/shooting in GZ. 
so you appeal that ban. i will quote what samatlewis on your last unban appeal said. 

"I feel as though you get the jist of the where there right direction is and obviously it's hard to detail a running written script for a robbery..

I'll give you a last chance, any more fuck ups will land you in the proper sin-bin.

Unbanned." 

After reading that, i would make sure i would understand every rule.and make i would follow them. 
but then we get to the 23/01/2018. Were you first of all break roleplay. but secondly you combat log. 

So i will follow samat in here. And tell you that this appeal will be DENIED. and upgraded to a permanent ban. 

Although your appeal has been Denied, please give the rules a thorough read here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back