What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - br3dr1n_ - 07/01/18 (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

br3dr1n_

In-game Name
(P) Col. Harrow

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
06/01/18

Member of the team that banned you.
Proctor

Reason given for your ban.
RDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned for using my firearm just outside the green zone to fire at pedestrians roaming the streets on a rock, next to the hospital. An admin caught me and took away all my personal items and had a chat with me about what I was doing. I knew perfectly well what I was doing and I knew that I was being stupid and breaking the rules.

Why should we unban you ?
I'm not going to make it sound like I'm the good guy and that I have to be unbanned or that I wasn't in the wrong. YES, I was completely in the wrong. I was breaking the rules and I accept the fact that I was doing so which ended up in getting myself this ban and I respect that. I realise that I have not been that great over the past couple of months as I got banned before due to another RDMing incident which I explained to another admin. This is twice now I've been banned for RDMing and I understand that I should STOP killing people without initiating. Answering your question regarding why I should be unbanned, I actually enjoy spending time on the server and it is quite enjoyable if I have to say (most of the time except the times I get killed with a load of money on me) and I am generally good around the server causing no problems. Yes, I know I know I got banned for that RDM back in November but ignoring that, I have been quite good. I am hoping to come back on the server knowing perfectly well NOT to RDM anyone. You're probably thinking I'm asking for lot's of chances now but honestly I do want to make a new start, meaning to not break any rules especially as it's a new year and no I'm not one of those kids putting out all that bullshit saying "New year! New me!", I actually do want to make a new start and not cause any problems. I have helped myself by starting a new group called Phantom which I am hoping will expand to a larger-scaled group and this will most likely keep me occupied and away from breaking RDM rules. So I'm just gonna end it here by saying sorry. I can't really say anything else if I'm being honest apart from mentioning that I respect the admins a lot and respect what they're doing as they have to deal with scrubs like me on a daily basis. I had a brief conversation with a few admins before writing this ban appeal and they helped me out so if you are the admin that spoke to me beforehand, cheers for the help.
Thank you,
Col. Harrow

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

(most of the time except the times I get killed with a load of money on me)
Well I don't think anyone likes dying with lots of value to their character, however that shouldn't be one of the focus points in your appeal...

Otherwise, yes this is the second time you have been banned for RDM. Obviously you've kept out of trouble between being unbanned the first time until you got banned again..

Is it really that difficult to provide some quality interactions with other players before pulling the trigger? I mean, i've been here coming on 3 years and I have yet to receive so much as a report...

Can you explain the RDM rule, again in your own words? What would you do differently next time?

Well I don't think anyone likes dying with lots of value to their character, however that shouldn't be one of the focus points in your appeal...

Otherwise, yes this is the second time you have been banned for RDM. Obviously you've kept out of trouble between being unbanned the first time until you got banned again..

Is it really that difficult to provide some quality interactions with other players before pulling the trigger? I mean, i've been here coming on 3 years and I have yet to receive so much as a report...

Can you explain the RDM rule, again in your own words? What would you do differently next time?
Yeh, that's a good question to be fair. I think I was talking to you and DELETER in the chat a few days ago, I'm glad you replied! In the future I will initiate and attempt to create a scene instead of firing randomly into the crowds. The RDM rule stands for random death match. You must first initiate on someone before killing them and create a roleplay situation instead of just killing them instantly at point blank range as an example. Countdowns are not recommended as they don't really create a situation instead makes the other player panic and is forced to obey. Next time I will follow the RDM rule and create a situation beforehand.

I feel as though you somewhat understand how to appraoch this properly moving forward, however i feel as though it is too soon to have you back on our game servers.

Come back in a week with a more in depth of what is/isn't allowed within the RDM rule and how you'd approach this situation differently should it occur again.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back