What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - br3dr1n_ - 03/11/17 (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

br3dr1n_

In-game Name
Karl Jefferson

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
05/02/98

Member of the team that banned you.
James_W12345

Reason given for your ban.
RDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I apparently RDMed someone. In my opinion I find this ridiculous because the player who approached us was armed with an AR and was approaching our vehicle while we were finishing a Uranium run. He started to shoot at my friend therefore I fired and shot him dead.

Why should we unban you ?
I have been playing on the server now and I have had no problems in the process. I killed the player as he shot at us. If he was to interact with us then I would of held back but he didn't do so and attempted to kill my friend without a specific reason therefore he should mainly be getting the ban as this is unnecessary and pointless. I'm pretty sure I am not going to stand there with my hands in my pocket while some twat starts shooting at us for no apparent reason. If you wish to keep me blacklisted that's fine it's your decision at the end of the day but I am quite annoyed with how the staff handled this.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Denied - your attitude stinks. We won't tolerate your attitude towards the staff team.

Read this, change your attitude and try again in 3 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back