What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Antjo2000 - 09/12/17 (Unbanned + Fine)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antjo

In-game Name
[ARM] MSgt.Antjo

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
08/12/17

Member of the team that banned you.
Tiktak

Reason given for your ban.
Other

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Guys outside of our gang and me where talking they walked upstairs and started breaking in i didnt know in the video it shows that i opened because i didnt know they where there i saw one guy but his gun was down and i thoughtwhat is he doing here and checked the other door to see if there where more people there but when i opened the door i interupted the lockpicking because i didnt know there was a guy there and then they initiated on the other side of the wall when i was walking upstairs and that is where a gunfight starts. i have video if needed

Why should we unban you ?
because how could i possibly know that there where more then one guy and that they were lockpicking the door

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I would suggest if you have anything to defend yourself that is factual, like a video you post it.. Just saying you have one doesn't help anyone

I would suggest if you have anything to defend yourself that is factual, like a video you post it.. Just saying you have one doesn't help anyone
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The video shows that you opened one of the doors twice and the other door once

Your video starts a little late, Do you have an unedited video ?

Please do because right now I would say maybe we could excuse the first time you opened the door as not knowing if anyone is there, but opening both doors again quickly can be seen as glitching out the door opening process to maybe buy you sometime.

Please do because right now I would say maybe we could excuse the first time you opened the door as not knowing if anyone is there, but opening both doors again quickly can be seen as glitching out the door opening process to maybe buy you sometime.
i understand that after talking to staff about my ban. They told me about before everyone abused this to not let people in to the base. I will look for a longer video when i get home.

The video shows that you opened one of the doors twice and the other door once

Your video starts a little late, Do you have an unedited video ?
I checked must have deleted the rest since it was a few days ago and i always delete videos after a day has passed and this report came 2 days after. ill just add that i have never been reported before and had never gotten any warnings

Last edited by a moderator:
@Antjo2000 based on your previous record all this actually does it stop this from being a permanent ban, some first time offences even turn out to be permanent

From the video the other party supplied this one is going to be judged at you opening the doors to stop the bolt cutting process, punishment is time served plus 1,000,000 fine for the exploit which has already been removed from your ingame account.

I will also like to add if you are caught doing this again expect no future unban appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back