What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Alfonzo - 21/08/18 <T>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alfonzo

In-game Name
Alfonzo Abruzzi

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
21/08/18

Member of the team that banned you.
King diablo z or something

Reason given for your ban.
Mass RDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Dear staff members, i got banned because i was robbing a fuel tank and i shot 2 officers who parked in front of me at the entrance. I then killed a civillian, who was an admin. He had a gun in his hand and i shot him because i thought it was allowed during a robbery. I shot him because he was walking inside. He tested me and i failed. And im really sorry for that and would like to play on this server again, since it's the only one i really enjoy.

Why should we unban you ?
Because i think i deserve to be in this server, i made a mistake.
And i hope you would be kind enough to give me a chance to proof that i'm worth unbanning.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@Alfonzo you might enjoy it but i doubt its enjoyable for the people that bump into you... do you understand what roleplay is ?

Yes, and im sorry for that. I was mad that i lost all my money by a guy that RDM'd me.

I just want to play again, and RP. More than ever. 

Thanks for replying 

Yeah, i have a little brother

But this is the only one i play arma 3 on 😛

Last edited by a moderator:
So lets kick this off.

Looking at the ban itself, you just started shooting at someone. No words, no nothing. Just a barrage of bullets against a random person.

And then i did take a look at your notes.
3 warnings, 3 days. 

Is it hard for you to understand rules? And even follow them ?

@Alfonzo as mentioned by Stavik, you managed to harvest 3 warnings within 3 days. One of the warnings was even for RDM, which you've now been banned for. You do not seem like the person who can follow or understand rules, why do you now all of a sudden understand them? 

Also, please find me the rule you broke, quote it here, then explain the rules in your own words, then explain why we have that rule.

The appeal has been Timed out, We are unable to keep ban appeals open indefinitely, You may reopen a new appeal but don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back