What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Toodlepips

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axolotl

After almost 2 years, I've sadly enough decided to leave ALUK/RPUK, it's been an eventful blast.
I first arrived here with my good friends @Sycorax@Droge Worstand Freddie after our Dayz days. We quickly found like minded people in the very new Marmite Miners and decided to merge our gangs. Good times were had with @simsy@Cutterand @Mycaelis

I decided to join the police  (thanks to @JohnJoeegan)  after a while and I surprisingly managed to hang around for over a year there making it all the way to CSI (didn't think that would even be possible when I joined). I made lots of friends here, too many to name, but obviously @Spunky Bumlovestands out. You're an amazing patrol buddy and friend.

Ironically though it's the friends I made here that are the reason I'm leaving. Many got banned (some I understood, some less so), some actions I certainly don't condone, but I still like playing with a lot of them. So rather than causing unneeded drama or hiding on other Teamspeaks and servers with false names I'll be honest and just say: I play with community banned members.
Obviously I'd rather not get banned, I'm very curious as to what Tanoa will bring and I bear no ill will against this community at all. Don't get me wrong, I've done my fair share of whining too, anyone saying they haven't is a hypocrite. But generally, whining is a good thing, it shows people care. I'd prefer to be judged on my personal actions though and not the actions of my friends. I don't think my playing with banned members has been damaging to this community, but I know the policy.

In the end I played here for almost 2 years, so obviously I've really enjoyed this community. Banned or not, it's been a pleasure, I thank you all for it and wish this place the best for the future!

Good luck Axo you were a great CSI and a great leader of AR all the best for the future no matter where you end up :)

Great CSI, great roleplayer. You worked so hard with me to undo my AR blacklisting, and I am so thankful for that. You put so much into the police, thank you for that too. Good luck on your adventures!

Last edited by a moderator:
Good bye Axo you were good CI to work under, thank you for teaching and trusting me with the position of INS :p Have fun wherever you go next ! 

Take care Axo I still remember when I use to patrol with you as a PCSO back when you were a DSGT, you're a great role player and hopefully you'll return one day. 

Gutting to see. I am gonna miss being shouted at by you in teamspeak rooms for fucking about too much in serious situations.

Best stay in contact! 

Bye.

I Always remember every time I saw a Huron coming from weed processor I knew Axolotl was on police holiday.

Come back soon :)

I remember getting Sergeant, first thing that happened was you taking me with you, out to do a Police/Medic road block to stop a new virus. But the first time I got to write with you proper, was on my promotion to Desk Sergeant and you to SI, you wrote to me telling me that I really deserved the promotion, since I looked much up to you I was really happy about that message. You were a great CSI, Officer and in general person, and no matter what you end up doing, then remember what it is all about which is having fun. Thank you for everything and have fun!

You bought me an Ifrit today. Thank you:) if you ever need The Snow Patrol to sing Chasing Cars, you know where to find me. 

Now you're a salamander 

You will always be Axolotl 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sad to see you go, you were a great rebel and cop. Helped me out multiple times and I understand the reason you're leaving, whatever you do from go have fun. 
Hope to see you sometime in the future.
Have a good one!​

Sad to you gooo Ax, 

Granted my limited number of memories with you i have is just us sitting in TS regarding some drama or accidents in game! But the strongest is you shooting me in the face because you had no idea what to do! 

Regarding friends leaving i am exactly in the same position, the curse of being here for so long you get to know a lot of people.. and some get banned... 

Everyday i'm afraid off getting banned because i play some other random game with friends who happened to be part of this community once.... nothing with ALUK, just good old other games.. yet, the fear is still there... 

Where ever you go, good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
An absolute legend of this Community. You were one of the wisest and smartest here, your RP and talent both as a rebel and a cop was something to behold and it's awful to see you departing...wish you and the gang all the best...miss you all already.

Axo, we've had are arguments and called eachother all names under the sun through our time in Paragon and High Noon however being in a gang with you was an absolute pleasure despite some of the hard decisions we had to make and it's a shame that things have gone down the way that they have. It's sad to not be able to play with the people who really brought the game to life for me and as said above you are one of the wisest people this community has every been a home to. It's a shame that the group of people I enjoyed playing the game with and trusted the most are moving on to new things whether it be because of a ban or just because they feel like this place just isn't home anymore... 

Missing you already x

After almost 2 years, I've sadly enough decided to leave ALUK/RPUK, it's been an eventful blast.
I first arrived here with my good friends @Sycorax@Droge Worstand Freddie after our Dayz days. We quickly found like minded people in the very new Marmite Miners and decided to merge our gangs. Good times were had with @simsy@Cutterand @Mycaelis

I decided to join the police  (thanks to @JohnJoeegan)  after a while and I surprisingly managed to hang around for over a year there making it all the way to CSI (didn't think that would even be possible when I joined). I made lots of friends here, too many to name, but obviously @Spunky Bumlovestands out. You're an amazing patrol buddy and friend.

Ironically though it's the friends I made here that are the reason I'm leaving. Many got banned (some I understood, some less so), some actions I certainly don't condone, but I still like playing with a lot of them. So rather than causing unneeded drama or hiding on other Teamspeaks and servers with false names I'll be honest and just say: I play with community banned members.
Obviously I'd rather not get banned, I'm very curious as to what Tanoa will bring and I bear no ill will against this community at all. Don't get me wrong, I've done my fair share of whining too, anyone saying they haven't is a hypocrite. But generally, whining is a good thing, it shows people care. I'd prefer to be judged on my personal actions though and not the actions of my friends. I don't think my playing with banned members has been damaging to this community, but I know the policy.

In the end I played here for almost 2 years, so obviously I've really enjoyed this community. Banned or not, it's been a pleasure, I thank you all for it and wish this place the best for the future!
Nobody. can tell you who u can or cannot play with only prefer.

aslong as it ain't th big drama causers

People seem to use the term "gamer girl"... Bitch please wouldn't matter which gender you were, you'd still always destroy me in gunfights or RP.

Wish you all the best.

Good luck,

Just for the record some people who have been banned haven't been banned for just playing with community banned players, but instead they leave and go somewhere else and insult this community or its members. Not to mention the ones who threaten our families or photoshop our pictures onto people being executed, dictators, etc...

If you leave you leave, and I won't fault you for playing with "friends" so I wish you the best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back