What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Tonight made my knob twitch

FriendlyFireGuy

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
I feel bad. I really do. 

Tonight my crew and I had an accident on the road past the airport. A very lovely sounding female police officer approached so as rebels we hid in a bush leaving 1 of us to try and politely ask the copper to leave).

We were of course attempting to rob passers by.

Unfortunately a SHIT TONNE of what we believed to be rebels turned up waving pistols about around our colleague. As we were hiding in the grass off the road, we waited for a while and unsure of the rebels intentions we opened fire to avoid what we assumed to be a mugging / murder of our gang-mate. We killed a few of them and then got run over by a rally car.

Turned out they were all undercover cops.

Now, From their point of view it looked like an RDM. From our point of view, it wasn't but we got VDM'd by the rally car.

I can totally understand both POV's. After a TS conversation it was all cleared up and nothing more was said.

Which makes my point...rather than crying RDM / VDM it's best to discuss it on TS before whinging about it in the forum. Sometimes it isn't black and white and the best course of action is a grown up discussion.

So thank you to all involved, i'm glad the whole episode was handled properly and I hope in future people follow this example as it's for the betterment of the server.

ALWAYS record your gameplay...top tip!

So, whilst I feel bad for those we killed, i'm happy it was handled well.

Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're just jealous because I got to dance with a load of undercover cops and you didn't. 

You spoil all the fun. 

tumblr_m6vj0jhdJc1qk55qro1_500.gif

We was all dancing around Caitlin preforming a ritual and Boom head shot haha just glad its sorted

To be fair...if we'd realised that was happening we'd probably have joined in! (sorry guys and Caitlin) We usually get screwed over on that stretch of road so we were a bit jumpy.

We'll throw a party by way of apology soon. Expect shitty music and the Reverend performing pelvic thrusting.

She had offered to give me a lift. I think we'd bonded, you know? 

But you blew all that. Blew it. 

1315849047_chuck_norris_punching.gif

lmfao looking forward to it, maybe you can be in the middle of the ritual circle and get the beast out of you! :D

We were just playing as Civ's not undercover cops. :p

Plus we were all having a boogie with Caitlin and Reverend while getting down with the SICKNESS!

Fuck me...just watched the video...totally different story from the Revs point of view LMAO...I actually feel bad...but from 500m out we could only see a few people, police car and a truck...and a gun or two

What the FUCK were you ACTUALLY doing in that circle jerk LOL?

Man...video from Rev incoming - we genuinely thought you were trying to rape / bring him to the darkside LMAO

Good fun...but for future we'll probably try to avoid such situations!

Undercover cops? Interesting if that's what people are doing I shall have to look into this.

Let it be known that on August 20th at 07:51 PM a message of hope and peace of mind has occurred to curb the dismay of the people.  :wub:

Back