What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Time to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zaF

It will come as no shock to the people who know me best in this community that I have decided to finally leave. I haven't been active in a very long time, and when I have it has only really been in teamspeak to talk to some of the guys.

I just don't sit down and play as much as I used to anymore, not just Altis Life but other games also. Unfortunately I'm not the 16 year old with no responsibilities that I was when I first started playing here aha. Still seems crazy that I've been here for so long.

So yeah, thats pretty much it, to the people who have me on steam I'll stay in touch. But as for this community, I feel that its the right time to call it.

Now to the people I want to thank...

@BlackJack What can I say, probably one of the nicest guys I've met. (And he's a total babe)

@blaze1981 If it hadn't of been for you getting me involved i the UNMC waaaayyy back at the start, I probably wouldn't of stayed here. We've had some fucking hilarious times. And genuinely your one of the nicest people I've met.

@Wilco We haven't always seen eye to eye... but I appreciate everything you've done with this community. And for giving me the opportunities you have over the years I've been here.

There's tons of others I would of tagged, but i'm lazy... Much love to you all, you know who you are.

So yeah, that is all. It's been a blast. 

Thank You,

zaF

see you around mate although im sure i will still keep getting weird drunken facebook messages off you on a thursday 

see you around mate although im sure i will still keep getting weird drunken facebook messages off you on a thursday 
They closed the fucking Club on a Thursday until March. No worries though, there is another. The messages wont stop ;)

@zaF good luck Zaf! 

Thanks for choosing us and organising the grand theft auto evenings and reaching out to Playerunknown for us, Have a good new year!

Haven't spoken to you in a while, but face timed you not too long ago which was chill! And saw you pulling amounts of gash on snapchat! ;)

@zaf

I thought you left :(

Good luck with H1Z1! :p And be sure to organize a GTA event one day!

@zaf

I thought you left :(

Good luck with H1Z1! :p And be sure to organize a GTA event one day!
Yeah I will at somepoint mate. Thanks.

@zaF good luck Zaf! 

Thanks for choosing us and organising the grand theft auto evenings and reaching out to Playerunknown for us, Have a good new year!
Thanks @Wilco, It's been a pleasure. Who'd of thought i'd end up staying so long after starting with oshi7 and serenity aha. The GTA events were a blast, and the BR events were great :)

Haven't spoken to you in a while, but face timed you not too long ago which was chill! And saw you pulling amounts of gash on snapchat! ;)
Always pulling mate, I mean when you look as good as me it comes naturally ;)

I'll facetime you again soon <3

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back