What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[TI] Hypasonic attempted RDM (Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLF Samurai

RESOLVED ON TEAMSPEAK

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): [TI] Hypasonic

Time & Date this happened: 31/10/2014 13:25 UK Time

Description of what happened: I was told that the area was clear from gun fire and no rebels could be seen with visible firearms (by SPC ZiN) and he SPC ZiN also told me there is a hemmit box at the back of the drug dealer that had a high quantity of drugs in it but forgot to scrap it, so i turned up after it was made clear that the area was cleared, to scrap the hemmit box but as soon  as I scrapped it [TI] Hypasonic decided to open fire with no role play being issued before the shots were fired. I then went to try and find out where his location is and started opening fire on him but eventually he did kill me.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Yes, I contacted Hypasonic on TS3 about the situation but he started throwing in previous things that were of no use to the current situation and then he started trying to insult me with things and was being sarcastic, so from there I had enough and decide to post on the forums instead.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here

Please Remove Post :D

Last edited by a moderator:
This man was laying on the rocks behind the drug dealer in kavala. there were a shotout and the area was clear and i was going down to check the hamtt and 2 ifrits . when i started to scrap the hamtt box this guy from nowhere shot me in the head without any rp,,

afterwords on TS he said..i protected my fellow gang , but it still dosent make sens becuse when i was killed the situation was clear medics where @ the place reviveing and BAM !! shot in the head..

I was at the scene as a medic and he pulled up next to me got behind his car and started shooting to then tell people to get down.

Ok so from the start it was Jamie being surrounded by 4 of my guys telling him to drop his weapons yet he went rambo tazing everyone thinking he was a god vs 4 rebels (NO roleplay what so ever) i had eyes on him in the HQ with my 4 friends so i new what he was wearing etc plus i got told he was leaving the police HQ entering an hostile area around the Drug dealer where i got called in to protect an hemmt that was stolen from the P.M.C bamma asked me to help well he asked the increment to help so we secured the hemmt with the PLF taking control of the drug area around kavala. Then jamie came into the area and started scrapping the hemmt witch was under my protection as he was scrapping it i took shoots injuring him and shouting to get down on the ground witch he did not listen then he engaged a short while after where he got killed and cried RDM later after he got shot. and as for PC Zin you also tried to scrap it so i took shoots also i was protecting my friends hemmt that was full of drugs and with them scrapping it i took shots it was an HOSTILE area and as for them saying ti was clear it was certainly not as i had 3-4 gang members in the area we can get the video of jamie not roleplaying with the time he got surounded by 4 rebels vs himself sending them to prison i could of killed him at the HQ i had a cler shot but i dident as it would be a classed assault on the HQ so i had my reason to kill this man..

<13:34:00> "SPC Jamie": Hello, can we talk?
<13:34:22> "[TI] Hypasonic": I GOT MY REASONS OF FIRE sorry caps
<13:35:04> "[TI] Hypasonic": we can speak ina sec mate
<13:35:13> "SPC Jamie": What reason was that becaus I received no warning before being fired upon
<13:35:27> "[TI] Hypasonic": u was scrapping a persons hemmt i was on a mission to save
<13:35:43> "SPC Jamie": No warning was issued which makes it RDM
<13:35:44> "[TI] Hypasonic": protecting my friends drugs
<13:35:49> "[TI] Hypasonic": no it wasent
<13:36:01> "[TI] Hypasonic": we already had the area locked down u entered a dangerous zone
<13:36:03> "SPC Jamie": The truck was empty and was already used for drugs that why it was scrapped then I recived fire after the truck was scrapped
<13:36:36> "SPC Jamie": No warning or RP was issued
<13:36:54> "[TI] Hypasonic": WE WAS ALREADY IN RP
<13:37:04> "[TI] Hypasonic": u dident listen when we was outside the hQ tazing people like a god
<13:37:08> "[TI] Hypasonic": that was no roleplay either
<13:37:18> "[TI] Hypasonic": our situatin is already engaged you entered
<13:37:21> "[TI] Hypasonic": simple as that
<13:37:32> "SPC Jamie": they had illegal firearms which was pointed in my direction, which means I can taze them and restrain them
<13:37:47> "[TI] Hypasonic": you got told to drop your shit you went warrior style
<13:37:55> "[TI] Hypasonic": plus entered an hostile area near drug dealer
<13:38:16> "SPC Jamie": Area was cleared as said by my colleugue, and he has already started scrapping and impounded vehicles but forgot the hemmit which is why i went back
<13:38:28> "[TI] Hypasonic": obv wasent cleared if i was there was it
<13:38:30> "SPC Jamie": I wasnt told to drop nothing
<13:38:47> "SPC Jamie": When all fire is ceased and no one can be seen, it means its a cleeared area
<13:38:50> "[TI] Hypasonic": i was protecting drugs
<13:39:00> "SPC Jamie": We can talk about this or we can take it to the forums up to you?
<13:39:08> "[TI] Hypasonic": im talking to you about it
<13:39:26> "SPC Jamie": Not really, your just telling me what Im doing wrong instead of talking about the situation
<13:39:26> "[TI] Hypasonic": you entered a hostile area plus u procedded to fire at me after i missed my shots
<13:39:32> "[TI] Hypasonic": still u engaged the situation
<13:39:37> "[TI] Hypasonic": dont talk to me after you tried to kill me
<13:39:41> "SPC Jamie": And your throwing in previous things which are of no value to this moment
<13:39:55> "[TI] Hypasonic": why dident u message me when my shots fired?
<13:40:01> "[TI] Hypasonic": not after you tried to kill me?
<13:40:07> "SPC Jamie": You didnt miss, you hit my legs
<13:40:22> "[TI] Hypasonic": you did not die
<13:40:22> "SPC Jamie": Because I had no idea who was shooting at me
<13:40:32> "[TI] Hypasonic": you could of spared your own life but no you went HERO style once again
<13:40:32> "SPC Jamie": I did die
<13:40:44> "[TI] Hypasonic": not after my first shots you ddient
<13:40:47> "[TI] Hypasonic": u decided to engage me
<13:41:06> "SPC Jamie": Ok seen as though you don't want to be civil about this, and just start being sarcastic ill take it to the forums
<13:41:28> "[TI] Hypasonic": take it to the forums
<13:41:32> "[TI] Hypasonic": you decided to engage me after it
<13:41:37> "[TI] Hypasonic": plus you was in an hostile area
<13:41:50> "[TI] Hypasonic": the AREA was not clear as there was 3-4 rebels in the area
<13:42:50> "[TI] Hypasonic": come into room one in increment channel

Here is the full convo we ahd on teamspeak no once did i insult this man i clearly told him he entered an hostile area scrapping a hemmt witch i was protecting.

If it was that much of a problem on the previous incident then why didn't you post it before this incident?

The incident you are on about at the HQ has got nothing to do with this incident at the moment, please remove it and open it up in another post.

Once again, you didn't initate in any form of role play until you decided to shoot.

No civilian warned me to drop my gear or give up, so no role play again.

you entered a hostile area we was all in cover at the back of the hemmt i had to move round to the front where you came yet you say i Attempted to kill you but you still engaged me so your report is void tbh u cry after you die if you would of killed me in that situation you wouldn't of cared i was protecting a hemmt and as for my friends being arrested by you ofc it involves that also you just sent my guys to prison you think im not gonna act upon it? 

I had a scope on your head when u was in the HQ i did not shoot because its classed as an attack on the HQ i seen your clothing i new your description you came into the hostile area and got taken out the reason i fired straight away is cause you was scrapping the hemmt after you did not even reason with bamma i heard you talking to bamma not even caring about what he was saying

Plus we did acctually save the hemmt due to the unlocking bug on the hemmt we could not get it out the AREA PLF Wolf,Kris and bamma can back me up on this yet you scrapped it without reasoning with bamma

The hemmit had a large quantity of drugs, as it was searched by ziN, when  a vehicle is used for drug trafficking, it is to be scrapped.

Actually I wouldn't of bothered putting this up on the forums if you could of just had a decent conversation without trying to throw things into the mix.

You're having a debate, I saw the video , i'm pointing out that there was no RP. You would have been better admitting you made a mistake.

Jamie, do you have the recording prior to being shot? We advised you several times not to destroy it, I even explained to you "Do not scrap that, that was used to deliver bibles, the one used for the drugs was long gone."

The combat was still within role play and the reason you were shot is due to the fact that you hopped out of your vehicle, ran up to the HEMTT, scrapped it and ran off and not engaging in role play with us at all. Typical case of police drone ignoring all commands and role play engagement and then calling it RDM.

Similar actually, to the encounter when I was perched above the coke processing and you started snooping around, you know it's only going to end bad if there's 2 cops and several PLF members online, you accused me straight away with RDM, in actual fact you were there to pursue and arrest when we had several vehicles full of coke.

Actually, we as police are not allowed to look at the amount of clanmembers active and make decisions based on that. In the police that is classed as "metagaming". 

even if i was scarping that hemtt box.. you can not shot without rp after the scen is clear and i clear the area from new spawns collecting firearms.. you came from damn nowhere and shot first and asked the questions afterword.. 

there was no gunshot for like 5 min before i went down to secure the area.. , just saying bad RP 

there was no gunshot because you wasent near my hiding spot thats why i had no clear visual The full story was dc bamma had his hemmt stolen by PMC so he called us to get it back for him and was told it was going into kavala. As we was close to kavala we decided to turn up and help protect this hemmt as it was stolen from someone who requested our assisstance. Turning up to kavala we had some harrassment from a bounty hunter witch was quicking resolved then leading to SPC jamie going GOD mode on 4 of my rebel friends after we told him to drop his guns and surrender. He took them all into the HQ where i ran down to the side to get scopes on to try save my buddys but couldnt attack due to him being inside the HQ. So i went back to the hemmt near the drug dealer witch was under protection by me widow plf and bamma when pc Zin came started scrapping the hemmt out of no where so i took shots and killed him (protecting a stolen hemmt with ALOT of drugs inside) then the area was clear wolf and kris was on the lookout while i was trying to lock pick the hemmt as we couldnt unlock it due to the unlocking bug that cars and helicopters sometimes get for some random reason i have no idea how the bug works but it happened. Due to us not being able to move the hemmt i went back to my hiding spot and a few police and bounty hunters engaged us they was killed and we STILL had the area under our control then i get in widows sports hatchback drive round the corner and SPC jamie starts scrapping the hemmt noticing this i take shots to try make him cancel but i was to late, thats when i shouted get on the ground as i was un successful to stop him from scrapping the hemmt. He then engaged me after i shot him in the leg as you can see on the video they all had me under fire i killed him then he crys RDM and this is the story of the kavala incident of the stolen hemmt ENJOY...

I am a long time member on this server and was here since pretty much the start i can glady say i know the rules and my limits. You saying the area is clear is just you guys not searching the area good enough there was atleast 3-4 rebels still in the area where you entered i dont care how much you checked the area you dident check it hard enough to say it was clear IF I WAS STILL THERE you know what im saying? 

I was protecting a Hemmt with DRUGS inside that i was asked to do you turning up and scrapping it was just a bad idea when you had no idea who was around you i literally pulled up around the corner and i saw you there scrapping it i took shots to stop you then shouted get down. You said to me an officer checked the area and it was clear simple wasent on my end. i literally drove 30 metres round the corner as i dident have visual on the front of the hemmt where i could hear voices in witch  lead to your death. 

I might aswell give my point of view from this story since it was my truck and i was in the middle of the fight when it happend, even tho i was mostly dead.

I begged for help from PLF kris  after I was robbed my hemtt box by the PMC at coke processing. Kris went straight on it with PLF Wokf and TI Hypersonic. Back in kavala (got a ride there) I went to the drug dealer and i attempted to steal back my truck but I failed and got shot by PMC.

The PMC was under fire by both the police and PLF Wolf, Kris and TI Hypersonic. After the PMC got wiped the fight continued, i noticed from my corpse the at the cops attemtped to scrap the vehicle, but the officer was stopped, what seemed to be a tazer from a bounty hunter, but was not sure about that. The fight continued for a while i could not see what was going on, until i got saved by a doctor. I tried to unlock my truck however it was not possible, some bug at struck my truck, hypersonic attempted to lock pick my truck to see it would work, but another officer showed up and the fight got dragged away from the truck. (it was located directly behind the drug dealer church). Hypersonic ran in the direction toward bounty hunter headquarter i think, not sure about that completly. Then i thought i could ask if a officer would save my truck. I saw an officer and it was jamie, but he scrapped it (even tho it was fair, i decied to complain in RP in game). By that time hypersonic was returning from a fight with  the other officer, and basically its where the video starts. Its me saying: "This is fucking bullshit" at 0.05 in the video.

TL;DR The fight had not truly ended when Officer jamie came to crush vehicle, due the wasted time on attemting to fix a lock on my hemtt box.

Kris I know you said not to scrap it but I did say that it was used to transport drugs as ziN had searched it and was full of drugs, I said any vehicle used to transport drugs will get scrapped.

Also no I don't Kris, I only started when I started getting shot at.

And once again can everyone just stop throwing in a bunch of other incidents that have got nothing to do with this one, if you have a seperate complaint, then make a new thread.

Bamma when I turned up no one was at the hemmit box trying to picklock it, it was just parked there. And like I said I only scrapped it because I got told that the area was clear, even the medics know not to intervene when still under fire, but they knew themselfs that it was safe, hencing they came and revived you. If you think what I had done is unfair then I am happy to comp you the money for a new hemmit box.

Officer Jamie, im just a bit confused when you say "stop throwing in a bunch of other incidents" Well... i think those incidents are quite relevant since thats what led you to the trucks aint it?, if those incidents didnt happen you wouldn't have been there to scrap it, therefor making them fully relevant, and also from their point of view they were still in the same engagement.

What I posted was very relevant, I'm seen directly in the video. We warned you several times buddy, you didn't stop to listen, you were absolutely intent on jumping from your vehicle, scrapping the HEMTT and getting out of there.

You refused to listen or comply and the result was to fire at you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back