What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[TI] Daze Berghain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michelangelo

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): [TI] Daze Berghain

Time & Date this happened: 20.11.2014 (11:00)

Description of what happened: I think it was kind of advertisement, Cos TI gangs are the one which is known well. If someone playing with TI says it, I would take it seriously

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/543010758912082461/B83D3BD8F889E93B5BC2176AF0A48C03E9FF0BFE/

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/543010758912079157/0E5B897EBBF60D5D2FC1B91F2EF0855E510DC2BD/

Just going to give some background. Someone in side was asking how to do everything, and, as this is described as a serious role play community he said that if they were new they should play on another server to get used to it first, just a little background

Yes I said many times that I broke the server rules by loosing my temper, I am now fully dedicated to role play and to Altis life.

I would like to know Ilkero why did you waited so many days to post it, and why you post this video just after we executed you as the leader of Patriots.

Anyway I saw you tried to exchange your life against those screenshot, That was pretty funny.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I said many times that I broke the server rules by loosing my temper, I am no fully dedicated to role play.

I would like to know Ilkero why did you waited so many days to post it, and why you post this video just after we executed you as the leader of Patriots.
lol I was gonna use it as blackmail, And when you guys kidnaped me I tried to warn you guys 

me: I got some paper that we can use against you guys, My friend has those and he will give it to the government if you kill me!

TI : You are already dead! BAMM..

thats it

First of all can you not just point out his in the increment we can clearly see that from his tags. Second i know Richy as a player and he is a some what angry french men and needs controlling sometimes, cause iv also had words with him at times for his behavior. From looking at the screenshots it was not advertisement he just stated to go try other servers since he is new..but he also could of offered some help instead of saying this as TI try to be a very pleasant gang at most time (unless the cops are involved sorry fellas) but looking at your last post saying you have information for blackmail (as a report) for him to not kill you in my opinion is not even role play. I dunno how you could of even used this as a terms of agreement to try get out of the situation, As of every player breaking rules must be reported instantly and issued there ban to make them learn for the community's sake. Using this as blackmail in game is not legit, you should carry on role play and talk to him on team speak out of role play and i am sure Richy wouldn't of said its a dying community unless hes been getting owned by some other gangs. 

Iv been away for a few days moving house etc so iv found it hard to play but still keeping a watchful eye on the forums and to see a TI member get reported for something as stupid as this is kinda funny if you have ever played with Richy you would understand. But as a leader i will be having words when i return. This post is totally my opinion and not aimed at nobody but i was forced to post since its my gang involved. 

Ill be back soon hope you all haven't missed me to much x x x

[TI] Hypasonic

Dudes I dont wanna talk about it, If the admin decides that is not good that he has done, then he'll ban Richy. Thats it. I did my part..

okay but ilkeroo just to let u know he posted it in side chat yeah? this is not allowed to be used in role play man i am not supporting richies actions however if you would of spoken to me i would of dealt with daze harder however because u try to blackmail us with something not involved in RP i will let the admins decide but i dont think you responding to rule breaking with rule breaking is a good thing.

But I didnot say when you guys kidnapped me that 'I am gonna report you to the admins, you'll get banned etc.. I just said I got something like documents on my friend hands, If you guys kill me I will give it to the governments. So you killed me I reported him. And if you guys listened to me, or let me speak to you I would tell something in RP about this topic.. You didnot let me rping

But I didnot say when you guys kidnapped me that 'I am gonna report you to the admins, you'll get banned etc.. I just said I got something like documents on my friend hands, If you guys kill me I will give it to the governments. So you killed me I reported him.
A forum report is not something you should use as blackmail within roleplay. If anyone breaks the rules, report it. It's as simple as that.

Anyway, I just want to say that Richy's statement is not something we as a gang agree with at all. He's usually a very friendly and hilarious guy, though at times he tends to speak before he thinks. Obviously this does not justify his actions, so it's up to the admins to make a decision.

ilkeroo you have still used side chat in game which is forbidden and only because we rinsed your whole gang on many occasions u post it aha

guys stop acting like kids.. I dont wanna talk but it was not fair that 2v5 and with an ifrit and 2 civils car which was telling to you where we were.. once you guys lost 3vs over 8 in rebel area. we fought against DC gangs and TI..And we killed over 6 of you thats why you guys mad at us.. And its not good topic to talk about these here

what are you on about u are a rival gang u were moving to our position with weapons then fired upon us so we eliminated you

Ilkeroo, This is Ridicilous, i haven't been online in a whole while because My headset is broken and its taken ages at getting "repaired" so im not able to play arma 3 optimal, but i still keep an eye on the forums, and this is straight up ridicoulus, using this as blackmail to get out of an "in roleplay" situation, if you believed this is a breakage of server rules you should report it and not keep it in a drawer to use for blackmail. If the admins are gonna take any decisions i hope its a bollocking to you to use a report against a player as blackmail.... Oh and it is infact illegal aswell:

In England and Wales this offence is created by section 21(1) of the Theft Act 1968. Sections 21(1) and (2) of that Act provide:

(1) A person is guilty of blackmail if, with a view to gain for himself or another or with intent to cause loss to another, he makes any unwarranted demand with menaces; and for this purpose a demand with menaces is unwarranted unless the person making it does so in the belief:

(a) that he has reasonable grounds for making the demand; and  that the use of the menaces is a proper means of reinforcing the demand.

(2) The nature of the act or omission demanded is immaterial, and it is also immaterial whether the menaces relate to action to be taken by the person making the demand.

All the increment is here lol what a good back up
Well to be honest, you gotta stand up for your friends, i dont know Daze as i havent played with him personally, but id stand up for anyone getting reported for some bullshit like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back