What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[Ti] Daze Berghain - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuckThisImOut

[Ti] Daze Berghain

12.12.2014 - 23.55 GMT

Was hangin around drug dealer when some guy was told by police to lower his gnu and a chase ensued, they seemed to be hiding. I was by drug dealer when I got shot from the road with no comms and/or rp whatsoever, just immediately dead.

- Also, I saw him earlier, seemingly randomly shooting at some guys near the drug dealer, seemed legit as no one called rdm then though.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:
I said it was RDM, he said it wasn't, guess we'll sort it out on here.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
shadowplay snapshot: http://youtu.be/jxtBB3NvJzk

--
Also wondering, do you re-imburse gear lost due to this? (I guess not but worth an ask).

Thanks

Edit - Also you see a dead guy in black clothing slumped on the curb side, think he was RDM'd too and i have that video (jsut before this event) if anyone needs it.

Last edited by a moderator:
have you got a longer video to show the situation please just so we get a clearer understanding like if it was a gun fight and you were caught in the middle its understandable however if it is rdm you will recive my full support.

Hmm, seems like shadow play didnt save the clip before this one sorry :/.

If you look at end of video someone else could be a witness or something i dunno how thsi works :p

I was on the scene because one of my friend Prof Flapnut got rdmed at  kavala dealer. So I was their trying to get his hemmitt back.

I then got randomed to by the ones that killed Flap.

I got revived by medics and hopefully i still had a pistol on me.

While I was waiting for medic 2 other friends arrived.

An hostile person started shooting .

Then Lemmen got also randomed by one of the guys you were "hanging" with, after he asked for his gun to kill the man shooting.

A cop was also on the scene.

I obviously couldnt risk to give away my position, I decided to spray on the guys that were on Lemmen body and ended up killing you.

Anyway 3 people got killed before I killed you and this zone did not looked danregous to you ?

Calling rdm after you choosed to stay on a shoot out scene and start looting bodies his hilarious.

By the way I tried to talk to you on teamspeak, I couldn't find you.

I'm still waiting for you to contact me since TI channel is a bit obvious on the teamspeak.

And a little message and a little talk would help more than simply post a video before talking to me.

You maybe believe in the deep of your person that it was rdm but I don't think so.

I don't know if you part of a gang but I have a reputation to maintain and call me Rdmer is just bad for me and my people.

I'm seriously not a trigger happy and I often end up getting killed for talking first.

The police man that were on the scene can even testify that I did not shoot at him when he was climbing the stairs of the house i was in and that I even tried to tell him not to shoot.

Here I had no choice since the roleplay was already engaged when the ones you where hanging with killed my friends.

So I pledge for not guilty!

haha I just so your video we can see that you obviously did not wanted to harm anybody, but from where I was I could not say who was with who.

So please believe I did not wanted to rdm you and next try to talk before doing a post.

Also that guy in black was my friend.

When you arrived at the drug dealer, you could hear gunshots, so clearly there was some sort of shootout going on. In situations like that, there's always a risk of getting caught in the crossfire. A fellow TI member was then killed by a guy, and for some reason you decided to stand right next to him as he was looting the dead body. From what I can see, Daze had no way of knowing whether you were involved or not. 

Even though you weren't there to cause any trouble, you need to understand that walking into a shootout is not the best idea. I don't see how this classifies as RDM.

No problem ;) , I thought you had to know which guy to kill n stuff but I see the rules aren't quite as strict as that ;) .

I think i'm better understanding the rdm rule now.

Just fyi-

From reading the rules thread I thought that situation was pure rdm as I witnessed what looked like RDM right in front of me and no one spoke a word about getting down or out the way or anything like that. So I thought it was clear cut but now I know it's not, crossfire overrides :) .

Oh daze - I see where you're coming from, your friend probably dropped a gun and you didn't want anyone to pick it up. But you can see from my point of view also ;) .

Good Day gents

edit - I replied this in assumption that boxiom was an admin as no one but me, daze and admins can post here. I thought this was the final decision. Can you confirm if this is? In my eyes it was pre-fire rather than crossfire but if its ok np :) . Just want to know :) .

I don't believe this a valid report. You've just woken up from a very refreshing nap, walked to the drug dealer, encounter shots flying past your head and stick around for tea and biscuits? I can only suggest you value your life more.

A warning to Daze though, be very careful. You're already on thin ice and banned from joining PLF channels due to inappropriate comments and now this happens. Vacatio will also review this thread, he will make the final decision.

why didnt you leave you dingus?  Someone was just shot down in front of you and you walk up to the guy stealing his gun.

Im not going to warn you lot again. This is a last warning. I do not want to hear you if you have no valid evidence or are just voicing your opinion. Follow the forum rules. 

Rejected > Reason() > Date 15/12/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back