What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[TI] Daze Berghain - Attempted RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bravo

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name):

[TI] Daze Berghain

Time & Date this happened:

06/07/2015 0930am GMT approx

Which Server did this happen on:

Server 1

Description of what happened:

We were robbing one player who wasn't communicating with us when prompted. I heard steps behind me, turned around, and the guy behind me started shooting without saying anything. I then returned fire and killed him. No warning was given.

What Rule Was Broken ?:

[SIZE=medium]3B) RDM - Random Death Match Definition:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban)[/SIZE]

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:

I sent him a message but he didn't reply.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

I don't know if you sent me a message, I had to go to work and my teamspeak stayed on, so I'm not so sure.

You could have tryed when I was back online, this way you would not have wasted everyone time (you included) posting a report.

I was on teamspeak with Djclan, we were watching you at the church when your group started robbing him.

i was going in position when you suddely appeared in front of me, then you turned towards me so I fired as you wear aggressive towards one of my group.

Djclan even stayed on teamspeak long after I left the teamspeak. You could have seen it by yourself when you "messaged me".

Thank you for wasting everyone time and wasting my evening.

RDM? n dont see. you are robbing their group, he escaped, get you back, and try to kill you. you're quick and kill first. but in my opinio its not RDM. 

ps: but dammm, you quick shoooting :p

Hi,

I don't know if you sent me a message, I had to go to work and my teamspeak stayed on, so I'm not so sure.

You could have tryed when I was back online, this way you would not have wasted everyone time (you included) posting a report.

I was on teamspeak with Djclan, we were watching you at the church when your group started robbing him.

i was going in position when you suddely appeared in front of me, then you turned towards me so I fired as you wear aggressive towards one of my group.

Djclan even stayed on teamspeak long after I left the teamspeak. You could have seen it by yourself when you "messaged me".

Thank you for wasting everyone time and wasting my evening.
As you can see, because Meta Gaming (use of the Tilde Key is not allowed, I don't know how you play), I did not know the name of the gentleman we were robbing there for I only knew you to contact which I did immediately and you didn't reply. We clearly asked his name several times as demonstrated in the video and he did not once reply.

If you wished to fire upon us, I do believe your team mate at least needs to make us aware of your presence. With him simply not replying to any of our prompts and then you firing on us is clear RDM. 

RDM? n dont see. you are robbing their group, he escaped, get you back, and try to kill you. you're quick and kill first. but in my opinio its not RDM. 

ps: but dammm, you quick shoooting :p
You are not involved here as far as I can see. Report a player rules found here How to Report a Player state only people involved or offering evidence may reply.

Warning point issued, posting restricted for seven days.

So if you stop a vehicule, people inside can shoot at you but people outside can't?

It's not a situation where a rebel is arrested by cops and his friend want him to be released.

It's a robbery who could have went wrong for you.

(Well it did not as you killed me and executed my friend)

Again stop wasting people time.

i diden talk cause i hade problems with my razer synapse at dat time my mic diden work in game but on ts it did i fixed it now. so what happend was you started robbing me and i told daze on ts when i still was in my car dat you where robbing me  so he came to help me.

Well perhaps I misunderstand the guidelines of RP, but if we engage one guy who we are not aware is in a group as there are no others present, and he doesn't communicate with us at all even when prompted multiple times he just stands there doing nothing, and then out of no where I get shot at, with no communication/ no warning at all by another person, still with no communication from the person who is being robbed, I would understand that to be RDM.

If this is the case then from now on if a teammate of mine is being robbed, I will shoot first ask questions later - just so I am not "wasting everyones time including my own"

Just gonna leave this here: http://www.altislife.co.uk/topic/15992-daze-berghain-action-ban-issued-19012015/#comment-97186

Not the first time he did this, not the first time he's making agressive responses: 

"Thank you for wasting everyone time and wasting my evening."

"Guys get your mind and facts rights before reporting.

If you are not mad then you are retarded."     <-- the other report.
Just gonna leave this here:

How to Report a Player

You are not involved, or offering evidence. A old report on the forums is hardly evidence & admins can find this themselves. If you were trying to get someone in more trouble than he is by bringing up old stuff on his active report, you might want to take a close look at our rules..

Warning point issued. Seven days posting restriction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back