What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[TI] Ben

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kha Zingo

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): [TI] Ben

Time & Date this happened: 23-2-2015 17:55

Which Server did this happen on:1

Description of what happened:

22-2-2015: He combatlogged 
23-2-2015: He killed me without giving me a chance to put my hands up.

What Rule Was Broken ?:1B) Combat logging during a fire fight, resisting arrest, or when the police are in pursuit is exploiting. Logging off while downed (pending revive) is also a exploit.
RDM = Ban if no role-play, Remember this is a serious roleplay community therefore shooting people on sight with no roleplay is RDM, engage in roleplay at all times.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Yes, I asked him to come on TS3. His response: cba

1: The Combat log

I messaged an admin on teamspeak the second this happened and have a video of battleeye client crashing

2: I asked you to put your hands up and you go prone behind a wall with your friend jumping out of the car fully armed, which is the reason why I shot if I ask you to put your hands up why would you jump on the floor?

Either way I've no time for petty reports this is the one and only comment i'll be leaving here to defend myself against your report unless an admin requests a response from me.

You shot my friend as well, he didn't say anything or shoot at you before you shot me. As you can see I had no idea you were walking around there and as soon as I heard you I misclicked and proned. You gave me exactly 1 second to put my hands up after you told me to, the animation takes at least 3 or 4 seconds when you're proned.

I know I said I wouldn't respond to you but 

Report A Player Rules

3. Do not lie on reports or edit videos to get people banned, this will lead to a ban against you.

As you can see I had no idea you were walking around there and as soon as I heard you I misclicked and proned. 

At 8 seconds I hear in your video "someone is there moving" so you're lying that you had any knowledge of me being there.

Your friend shot at me as soon as I shot you and I returned fire.

0:11 "Put your hands up, put your fuckin' hands up right now." 

Sorry just going in here! Jimmyy he was already RDMed before u say "Put your hands up, put your fuckin' hands up right now." at 0:11

u can even hear in your RDM movie that they are saying put your hands up on your RDM report Kha Zingo

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a though one actually, lots of fire went down in that gas station that day, even later on. I would just call the report off considering he does say it and you guys prone with assault rifles which would make anyone panic and choose to shoot you rather than letting you shoot them :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back