What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

This shit is getting boring...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does Commando like two posts completely contradicting eachother? He is weird...
Just so people know, I can't read and didn't realise what Ciaran actually said, and I would like to formally withdraw my like, however the forums being as they are I cannot :'( So just to clear things up, I Agree with what Reverend and the gang said

-SGT Commando [FHU]

<3

Last edited by a moderator:
Archbishop-of-Banterbury-2-T-Shirts.jpg
I love you, Bear. This tickled me far more than it should! 

EDIT: It's now part of my signature, old bean!

Really? REALLY? The whole thing about being an "Adult" community is we are adult enough to have (non offensive) banter.

I certainly do not want to have to censor posts / refrain from posting for fear of breaking rules. This is nothing more than widespread banter from a number of community members, it does not need to be policed.

Sorry, but I feel that's a step too far Ciaran. I agree with reverend, if posts like these are in danger of rule breaking then all future posts from Dante stating he is leaving (and he doesn't) should be met with the same action.

1 mistake makes me a terrible spotter?

I still hold to my word that i did indeed see two people, 

I also saved 2 lives by my "terrible" spotting ;P

Yes sir, i have failed you and i have failed my honour,

I will perform Seppuku. 

GOOD BYE CRUEL WORLD.

Yes sir, i have failed you and i have failed my honour,

I will perform Seppuku. 

GOOD BYE CRUEL WORLD.
You know the next thread you comment on is going to have a string of "I thought you'd performed Seppuku?" comments. 

Locking this tbh, Can we leave the guy who obviously hasn't left alone?

also, I'm sorry, I cant take your snip of teamspeak seriously, could do with seeing the FULL picture...

There again, not my decision.

j2ljq1o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back