What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

This server is the BOMB

Reef

this is by far the best server ive ever played on, the community has been supportive since i started playing in November. 

Keep up the good work guys

_Reef_ ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks chap, the team and community work really hard here to make it an enjoyable place for everyone, so it's great to get positive feedback on it.

Also it's my job specifically to listen to what you guys have to say with regards to improving things, and feed that back to the Admins, so if you ever have some constructive feedback to give, I absolutely love getting it.

Thanks again,

Dain

Thanks chap, the team and community work really hard here to make it an enjoyable place for everyone, so it's great to get positive feedback on it.

Also it's my job specifically to listen to what you guys have to say with regards to improving things, and feed that back to the Admins, so if you ever have some constructive feedback to give, I absolutely love getting it.

Thanks again,

Dain
did we not meet in kavala months ago at like 3 in the morning and were just hanging around talking to people all night or was that some other guy called dain

Hahaha sounds a lot like me. I'm no rebel, I'm no cop. I'm no Bounty Hunter seeking justice. I'm just a guy who made his fortune from Apples and can't get enough of helping the people of Altis. Honoured that you remember me.

Dain

Back