What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The UNMC are MEAN!!!

Banci

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Before this, I was confident I could talk myself out of almost any scenario.

Last edited by a moderator:
Being a SgtM from the UNMC i know from experience how annoying it is when hobos come to the checkpoint and they tell you that the checkpoint is theres so i really dont think you have any grounds to try and make them look bad. Also from a roleplay perspective what kind of people rock up to a military and tell the men who run the checkpoint that you have taken it over. and later when the had you in restraints and had loads of guns pointed at you you still called one a clown and the fact when u arrived u said i dont care about my stuff i didnt pay for it where is the value of life?

Being a SgtM from the UNMC i know from experience how annoying it is when hobos come to the checkpoint and they tell you that the checkpoint is theres so i really dont think you have any grounds to try and make them look bad. Also from a roleplay perspective what kind of people rock up to a military and tell the men who run the checkpoint that you have taken it over. and later when the had you in restraints and had loads of guns pointed at you you still called one a clown and the fact when u arrived u said i dont care about my stuff i didnt pay for it where is the value of life?
We're all here to have fun, yeah? There's no need to get hostile. I'm just a guy who uploads videos. I'm not trying to make anyone look bad, I just thought this cut was interesting.

IDK maybe i took it the wrong way, I Wasn't there or haven't talked to anyone who was there as i am banned at the moment, you need to understand from my perspective with a title like that and a cut because of "minimal roleplay" it looks like your trying to make us look bad

I title the forum posts the same as they are on my youtube channel. I meant it in a funny way. I love the UNMC :3

IDK maybe i took it the wrong way, I Wasn't there or haven't talked to anyone who was there as i am banned at the moment, you need to understand from my perspective with a title like that and a cut because of "minimal roleplay" it looks like your trying to make us look bad

I agree, they are always so mean to me too

Like when I just want to drive one of their striders about they start screaming and stuff ;)

I've seen real unprovoked assholishness from the UNMC in the past and trust me... this is not it :3

You kind of instigated and created a hostile environment. I know you were just trying to have fun, if you're gonna pull a stunt like that again "taking over the border" Don't bring an annoying loud heli that causes agitation and not even a fun prepared RP scenario for them to take part in.

I've seen real unprovoked assholishness from the UNMC in the past and trust me... this is not it :3

You kind of instigated and created a hostile environment. I know you were just trying to have fun, if you're gonna pull a stunt like that again "taking over the border" Don't bring an annoying loud heli that causes agitation and not even a fun prepared RP scenario for them to take part in.
+201

Look, at the end of the day, we're all here to have fun. It doesn't always go as planned, but this didn't go terribly, let's be honest.

Back