What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The time has come - Bradley (Durham)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must add, my personal biggest let down in this community has to be the admins / developers... Now i know! - you're very busy but I have known me send over 25 messages across a period of time and not get a single word in response for example the gang base questions... I had one night where replies were made and it was enough to create an amazing base but when am busting my ass spending all my time irl  (missing out on god knows what) - to make an rp gang on your community, I expect a reply more than one night a month in all due respect.... Maybe an odd "good job" wouldn't go a miss :/​

​
Sorry about that, as I can tell that was focused at me. I am normally enjoying music when on the TS idling programming, I gave up my attempts to answer all the messages as I personally get tons of messages everyday. Yet I still strive to answer as many as possible, sorry about that man :(

Sorry about that, as I can tell that was focused at me. I am normally enjoying music when on the TS idling programming, I gave up my attempts to answer all the messages as I personally get tons of messages everyday. Yet I still strive to answer as many as possible, sorry about that man :(
No need, wasn't only you and did not want to offend any of you as im sure you are very very busy :)

It was a blast while it lasted but after 500 something hours its time to move on... Keep up the good work

Feel free to add me on Steam, handle is emigrates. Although I didn't see much of you, the Times I did have with you were great. We both know I deserved to win that street race, if only it wasn't for George grabbing the steering wheel and wrapping us around a tree.

Best of luck with the future buddy.

Feel free to add me on Steam, handle is emigrates. Although I didn't see much of you, the Times I did have with you were great. We both know I deserved to win that street race, if only it wasn't for George grabbing the steering wheel and wrapping us around a tree.

Best of luck with the future buddy.
If your referring to me, that was my first day and I wouldn't have dared. I think I even asked for permission to eat rabbit meat in your car?

Goodbye dude....

I give ya two weeks :)

If your referring to me, that was my first day and I wouldn't have dared. I think I even asked for permission to eat rabbit meat in your car?

Goodbye dude....

I give ya two weeks :)
I am referring to you! There's no possible way that tree incident was on me. I'm best driver EU

I am referring to you! There's no possible way that tree incident was on me. I'm best driver EU
You may be the best driver, but you overloaded your brain while also trying to talk to me.

It's okay, I accept you apology in advance.

We'll speak no more of it!

You may be the best driver, but you overloaded your brain while also trying to talk to me.

It's okay, I accept you apology in advance.

We'll speak no more of it!
wat!

I'm never picking salt grains with you again. ever!

wat!

I'm never picking salt grains with you again. ever!
I'm so mad right now — I've explained this to you so many times;

You mine salt ROCK, then it gets turned into GRAINS by that magic man who lives in the shed 24/7.

I'm very sorry, but I have to ban you from the salt plains (big white spot on map).

It's for your own safety!

You mine salt ROCK, then it gets turned into GRAINS by that magic man who lives in the shed 24/7.

I'm very sorry, but I have to ban you from the salt plains (big white spot on map).

Who taught you Salt? Exactly SGT PhantoM xD

I don't care what it is! Take your salt and season it!

Bradley, i know you for like 1/2 weeks but when there was something i always could ask to speak to you, you are a nice guy and always open for everything, 

Bro i will cya soon (believe me about 6 to 8 weeks) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Talking about replying to pms

Wilco could you plz look at my request i sent you on the forums?!?

Its rather important mate , thanks

Sorry to see you leave bro. I dont know who Im gonna steal armed offroads from now D: 

Good luck out there and I hope the SCO will be able to regroup after this :)

Don't worry about SCO I'll run it into the ground. Seriously though glad you're leaving do one

Sad to see you go bud you'll certainly be missed. You put in an amazing effort with SCO and I'm sure they'll continue to do well. Good luck for the future and hopefully see you online from time to time.

Salty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back