What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The rules on stopping someone

SpokenSuperman

I've been looking through the forums and rules but I cannot find this information. Hopefully someone might have the answer. When you are driving around the island and somebody is behind you deep in his vehicle horn but it's not the police. Do I have to stop. give them your consent to role-play. I've seen the rules on engaging roleplay when the player are unaware and parked. Or standing still on foot. And they are not in a safe zone. I know then a player  can engage in roleplay est.

No need to pull over if someone is just beeping at you. They probably just want to get past or are annoying the other people in their car with the beeping noise.

You could always just pull over though anyway and see if they want to rp

You never need to stop if someone if beeping you if it is police (most likely you are wanted or speeding), Poseidon (borderpass check so i would stop if i was you) or rebel/civ (robbing you or want to rp) , they can't do anything unless it is spoken however if you are driving an MRAP with an MRAP following then they are allowed to ram you after x mins if i recall correctly 

Back