What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The JS Gang Everyone

Mitch.

Retired From ALUK
Thank you for wasting 15 mins of my life.

I was gearing up at the redzone, 2 guys turned up, i decided not to buy a weapon, and to talk to them, be friendly. They bought weapons as quickly as they could without saying a word and attempted to rob the zero cash i had on me, then threatened me for the heli. They then decided to zip tie me, leave me in a room for around 6 mins doing nothing, then put me in a car and left me there.

Just letting everyone know what to expect. 

Enjoy.

That's just a special level of idiot.
It's sad to even consider that shooting you would have been the most basic of courtesies...

Same done to me before, buying helicopter and instantly out of nowhere drop your weapons, 321 bang. (321 was said in the space of 1.5 seconds..)

So many gangs are like this, robbing you for fucking pennies, or just because you have some clothes that they instantly decide they want like spoiled children. The only redeeming point is these people get banned within weeks, the downside is they're almost instantly replaced by the next douche bag gang of idiots

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do people even go buy gear at the #1,why not go to #3...

And this is what happens when people who play here for 2 weeks have acces to everything.

Why do people even go buy gear at the #1,why not go to #3...

And this is what happens when people who play here for 2 weeks have acces to everything.
I went there becuase i firstly like to see if people's simple minds can RP even when the rules say you may shoot on sight. Alot of good players understand your voice doesnt go mute the moment you cross the redzone border. Tried it 3 times today, once i was behind a guy for a solid 30 second telling him im standing behind him with my gun lowered can we talk, he just spun around and and panic shot. (DB Ghost - Name and shamed because im sick of it). 

Had a firefight with UNMC a few weeks ago and i managed to talk to them and actually meet them with my gun lowered and theres, talk to them and grabbed a  lift off of them back to safety. Thats the kind of RP that good, people who dont take the redzone as a RDM fest or at least have a voice while doing it..  Its a breath of fresh air to hear someone talking shit towards you while you both spray bullets at each other. 

Yes for the 3rd day in a row im rustled. 

rustlin-out-my-jimmies.gif

[SIZE=14.4444446563721px]Just popping in to add some more rustled jimmies. [/SIZE]

Jimmies-Maximum-Over-Rustled-Meme-Gif.gif

This is just ridiculous .. leaving someone for 6 Minutes JUST to make the person wait again..

And lemme guess if Mitch would have DC'd cuz hes tired of waiting for nuffin they would have reported him?

GG 11/10 

Red Zone yes or no it doesn't matter .. this is a special kind of being a .. not so nice person. 

Meh.

Lovely RP... Always disappointing when you want a decent RP scenario to unravel and you either get shot or put in prison.

Yeah JS are very much like that they seem to get a buzz out of that like their fetish if you will :p It has happened to me but different gangs have different things they like to do I guess..

Check the report section, like 4 reports already, most legitimate, give them a day and these kids will be banned from our server.

You told us that your friend was there so we thought that he could come and help you...

Back