What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The end of JohnJoeegan's Era

JohnJoeegan

Athira OG
Investor
Lifetime Donator
Hello all, I would like to start off by thanking every single one of you. This community means a hell of alot to me and i would like to thank you all for making my time hear the most enjoyable online experience I have ever had and ever will have.

But unfortunately it's time for me to venture on to the land of real life. With unwell family and work and issues I need to sort out I can not spare the time for much online gaming and unfortunately this community. This really has not been an easy decision for me it has taken weeks for me to build up the courage to write this post, and say goodbye to this community. 

I joined this community back in late 2014, after being discharged from hospital with alot of free time on my hands. I needed something to thrive in, something I could make a difference within from the comfort of my home while i was on the mend. This community has not only been a home for me it has changed my life for good, I have been fortunate enough to have the opportunity to make some amazing friends, go to meetups, assist in the running of community, have a laugh and most of all I learnt to love life.

I will miss everyone, even those I had to ban. This community will be my first and last. I can not describe how much the place means to me, and i can not say thank you enough to everyone who has took part in my journey. I love you all, Ill hope to see you again one day.

A few special mentions.

@Wilco

The Living legend. The man who made a place we all call home. A man who gets abuse thrown at him and only gets noticed for the bad things and never the good. Mr Wilco you’re not only a friend but you are the founder of a place that gave me a home to thrive in. I hope you never stop loving this community, you should always be proud of your creation. Thank you for everything you done for me and all the opportunities you have gave me. If i'm ever near you home town I will have to take the living legend for a nice refreshing Pint. Its been a pleasure, adios.

@Vladic Ka

The Father and the man who will never stop believing. You believed in my ability my judgment and most of all you belived in me as a person. If there is anyone you can trust in this community it's you!  You have invested so much time in this community and in its player base you should be knighted by the queen! Thank you for being a friend, thank you for being my boss and thank you for all the respect you have gave me. Take care, keep doing what you do best!

@Mr Cardoso

I will always hold you close in my heart, you are a wonderful human being, it was a pleasure to meet you in London, It was also a pleasure to work alongside you. Thank you for being the man who will never disappoint. Take care old friend.

@TinyBigJacko

You Sir are like the bible, full of stories, wisdom and you give those hope. You have done so much for this community and you’re loved by many. I will always be grateful for everything you have done. You’re such an interesting gentlemen who has time for everybody. Take care!

@Ciaran

The code monkey. Thank you for everything you have done for this community. Thank you for everything you have done for me. Take care and keep doing what you do best! I wish you the best of luck with life, you’re one of the brightest people i know.

@Ram

I trained you, I love you! You’re a little troll at times but I will always hold you as a close friend. I have spent so much time with you and i will never forget that. You rock, thank you for being my friend.

@Crumble

We spent so much time breaking shit, annoying people and being little shits. I will miss you and If I ever see you Ill kiss you! You’re a wonderful human who I will never forget.

@Drew

You little legend. Thank you for sticking by me through the rough times and the good times. We have had so many laughs. Continue doing what you’re good at! (Stealing hubcaps and alloys)

@FriendlyFireGuy

What can i say, You are a true character and a best friend. We have got up to some naughty shit in the past. We ran athira together, we broke the odd police rule together and we joined together. I will never forget you and all the shit what comes out of you mouth. Love you dude.

@Edgar Ville

Mate It has really been a good ride. You have done so much for me. See you around my old friend.

A big thank you to all of the staff, we have had so many good memories, we have stuck together through the bad times and the good. Take care my friends, I love you all.

Good bye my lovers, I will miss everyone in this community. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you very much John. You've been fantastic for a very long time now and I'm legitimately really sad to hear this... Best of luck!

I would like to thank you on behalf of the whole team. You are truly going to be missed mate and we will always have a JJE shaped hole in our hearts from now on. 

Much love and good luck with the future. 

CI of the best constabulary. You will be missed JohnJoeegan (pronounced 'John Joe again' - Kavala Metagamer) 

So much love for the future, however this post has been DENIED by the collective minds of Staff :,(

759.gif
 Thanks for all the good times, @JohnJoeegan! You're a great guy. A moment that you and I once had! 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Good luck with real life big man! Stay in contact!

All the best for the future and your life @JohnJoeegan, thanks for everything you've done in the community!

Thank you for everything you've done JJE!

The first time I met you in game you rapped 'yo yo yo it's ya boy JohnJoe' back when you was a high ranking cop! Easily one of the nicest people I've ever met and a genuinely new person!

Thanks for helping me learn the ropes as staff and for being such a great lad. You will be missed babe!

On a serious note bud, I wish you all the best my dudeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Don't be a stranger mate, we will go out for that drink one day bud. Stay in touch please <3

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Really sad to see you go, quite a few of the "greats" are leaving lately sad to see you join the list :( 

Hope your unwell family recover and that life goes well for you man. Good luck <3

Its a real shame to see you go mate, always great times right from the beginning, we'll miss you!

Can't thank you enough for everything you've done for not only the community but for genuinely being a great mate since my start.

3aae07c36f1ecf0b9b6d3a1583e7eb7f.jpg

Hope you come back from time to time.

Have a good one John,
Tadworth.

🚀

Back