What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The Capital Arives

Gotta say a plus for the uniforms. 

Was on Duty, it seems the police have started to retaliate. LONG LIVE SNOW @DI Joseph Tadworth @Summers

23BECE7B83A3540882E38524EBA45EF22FDBE785

It's no different from when you lead it for a year
I could write down a 100 different reasons as to why it is not even close to as good as when me and @Neo was running things, but non of the faults are yours, their are due to some of your predecessors.

Hopefully with the months to come the new team will be able to fix it all.

Prolly not then, considering the complaints are no different from how they have always been. Rebels complaining about Police being bad and vice versa. Or should we forget about the Fuelcopter?  :D

Operation Stronghold - Report

Gold Commander : DI Joseph Tadworth

Silver Commander : INS Summers

Bronze Commanders : INS Aiden , INS Conner Merlin

Finchyy Montana, a known leader of the rebellion was killed today by officers during a firefight in Kavala today.

4aLfydB.png

In addition to this a car containing leaders of the terrorist organization was fire upon during a firefight, killing 5 of the terrorists. 

1HslbRb.png

A message from the Police, your rebellions and actions will not be taken lightly - this may only be a few of you arrested/killed however expect to be met with appropriate force.

(on another note thanks for the fun rp XD)

Last edited by a moderator:
Prolly not then, considering the complaints are no different from how they have always been. Rebels complaining about Police being bad and vice versa. Or should we forget about the Fuelcopter?  :D
Fuelcopter? hey my heli hardly ever got used, neo's and fisher's heli got destroyed quite regularly.

Fuelcopter? hey my heli hardly ever got used, neo's and fisher's heli got destroyed quite regularly.
No you silly sausage, your anti-hostage taking maneouvre with flashbang and wild shooting. Now a legendary spin.  :Cool:

Let's not dwell on it and see how we repel this treacherous Capital invasion! 

No you silly sausage, your anti-hostage taking maneouvre with flashbang and wild shooting. Now a legendary spin.  :Cool:

wut now, hey just because I have lightning reactions is not my fault.

Operation Stronghold - Report

Gold Commander : DI Joseph Tadworth

Silver Commander : INS Summers

Bronze Commanders : INS Archie , INS Conner Merlin

Finchyy Montana, a known leader of the rebellion was killed today by officers during a firefight in Kavala today.

4aLfydB.png

In addition to this a car containing leaders of the terrorist organization was fire upon during a firefight, killing 5 of the terrorists. 

1HslbRb.png

A message from the Police, your rebellions and actions will not be taken lightly - this may only be a few of you arrested/killed however expect to be met with appropriate force.

(on another note thanks for the fun rp XD)
I liked the news report in Double OC news

https://gyazo.com/ccff8002da8196051c105f25876b33b7

Don't people get banned for those kind of antics? I'm confuzzled :S

wow the war only started for a while and the rebels are losing already...

wow the war only started for a while and the rebels are losing already...
One group killed due to a PC not dropping his GPS when told is not losing, plus its just for a bit of RP fun.

Back