What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The Altis Lottery - Tickets now available!

nozeinho

Ok so i'm going to be setting up a lottery based event which will happen once a week.

The way it will work is as follows;

A ticket is 50k, this is your entry fee, tickets are restricted to 1 per person and your name will not be entered until i receive payment for the ticket. 

Tickets will be available monday-saturday and the draw will take place on a sunday.

At the moment as i am just setting this up it will be me and me only taking tickets as not to have any bogus schmucks stealing your precious money. As not to cause havoc i will NOT take place in the lottery, i am simply running it. So have no fear of me fiddling with the tickets and winning every time. 

The actual draw is made using a hat picker app, i.e. everyones name placed into a hat and one is picked out at random. The winners name will be announced publicly and i will place a thread on the forums with the date of the draw and name of winner. The winner then has 24 hours to contact me in some way whether it be in game, on TS or via forum message and i will then sort out a time to transfer them their winnings. 

EXAMPLE: 'Joe Bloggs' wins the lottery today 3/8/14, i then make a forum post saying 'Lottery draw 3/8/14 winner: Joe Bloggs'. Mr Bloggs now has 24 hours to contact me so i can sort out his winnings.

ROLLOVERS!

If the winner of the lottery does not contact me after 24 hours a rollover takes place in which the entirety of that weeks ticket takings is added to the next weeks lottery.

Also each week depending on numbers a 'rollover' name will be added into the draw as to add some excitement so we get regular rollovers, here is how this will work. 

If 1-10 people enter the lottery 1 rollover ticket will be added.

if 11-20 people enter 2 rollover tickets added.

21-30 3 rollover tickets.

You get the idea from here on. 

Just to clarify EVERYONE is eligible to play the lottery. Whether you be a cop, civ or blood thirsty rebel, we do not discriminate at the national Altis lottery. 

Thanks for reading everyone, i hope this can flourish into a wonderful event we run each week and if you have any other queries or questions just give me a shout. 

ah another way to top up my bank balance, Put me down for a ticket this week please.

Back