What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Thanks @Herheim and @Daniel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asdrubael

... for the nice operation at the heroin field. Really enjoyed how you reminded us that we didn't check the area carefully enough by shooting my trainee (lol). Nice shootout - and we had a good laugh at your Rocky-quote. =D

Rocky? Wasn't it Rambo? ("You drew first blood" - which we did, cos you tried to shoot the tyres out on their truck as they hightailed it off over the hill! LOL).

Yeah, my head hurts. I was just running the truck's licence plate through the PNC, to try and get a lead on the owner, when "blam!" - my head was suddenly ventilated. Went down like a sack of spuds. Hated having to spawn back at Athira and wait out the 15 minute rule, because I would've loved to come back and help hunt you both down! Shame that you'd both gone by the time I was allowed to return (Herheim was dead, thanks to Asdrubael, but I heard Daniel was still somewhere out there waiting to be brought to justice!) But you disconnected before I could rejoin the action. 

It was certainly a lot of fun hunting you guys down... excellent co-ordinated action with a spotter chopper and us in a crappy old SUV which went across some mad country forests to get to you! And a great bit of action at the end, even if I did lose my life in the line of duty.

Never mind, there's always next time, I hope...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back