What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Territory MSF-T (Rejected - No Evidence Provided)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuckThisImOut

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name):
Don't know exactly which person, some people from MSF. I caught one name of the driver: "Territory MSF-T"

Time & Date this happened:
21:28 GMT on 31/01/2015

Which Server did this happen on:
Server 1

Description of what happened:
Escaping from a bank job in hemtt, and suddenly this car appears and i get shot at + blown up some how (i guess vdm?), regardless, they shot at me with no words and no reason.

What Rule Was Broken ?:
Rule 5: Rest of Altis

VDM = Instant Ban (We have a anti VDM script however running people over for run is banable and considered VDM)

RDM = Ban if no role-play, Remember this is a serious roleplay community therefore shooting people on sight with no roleplay is RDM, engage in roleplay at all times.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:
no need, stuff like this I feel should not happen. ever.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)

1. Evidence

I can show the entire journey if you really need.

They could not of known who I was without meta-gaming, I did say at the bank I would shoot if they come in the compound, that was more than 20 minutes before and I was not in a hemtt. No way to tell who I was or what gang I was in (no xml on me). This should be pretty clear cut imo.

MSF if you have any counter evidence I would _love_ to see it, as much as possible from start to finish please.

Thanks!

Well, as I seen you just put "MSF members" I guess I can reply to this. I wasnt there but it seems like someone was shooting at Territory, he blew up and you both died.. why would we be shooting at one of our own?

Ive now been told which bank job it was, and MSF didnt interfere other than in Kore.

Okay editing post: I cant see anything wrong being done by MSF here. Where is the evidence? All I see is someone shooting at a MSF member and probably you, after which you both blow up.

I do have a video of us interfering with the bank job in Kore, which we did after scouting the town out and finding supply boxes. We then took a wild guess that you guys would store it there and that is the ONLY time MSF attacked you during this bank job. I have a video of us doing this.

Also, I would _love_ to see any actual evidence in this report. Its very hard trying to get a hold of any UGN-guys since you clearly dont use the AltisLife.co.uk TS. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I was also present for the kore ambush so I feel i have the right to comment.

Brat is currently uploading a video which should be up shortly.

However I thought I would make a comment about what you mentioned in your report which is:

"They could not of known who I was without meta-gaming" - I am sorry but from watching your video right there all it seemed like you were doing was meta-gaming otherwise how would you know Bizby took your box truck? from watching your video I dont see exactly what MSF is being blamed for? all this video seems to be is a video of you guys meta-gaming and maybe a bit pissed off that your box truck was stollen?

Regards,

Grumpy

Here is the video of us attacking you after you robbed the bank. This is the only HEMMT we attacked. 

Thanks for the details guys,

But if you see in the video it mentions I was killed by MSF Territory. From my POV I can only assume that the car chasing me (territory) either killed me by ramming me or got out and shot me. I could only assume also that the guy shooting me from the hill was related to you guys as there wasn't any other reason to be there apart from oil processing.

I just want to know what happened, as clearly I have been RDM'd/ or VDM'd and clearly you were involved, which unfortunately puts you in the spotlight. The attack in and around KORE has nothing to do with this to be honest, you even implied this yourself.

Basically I need a video from Territory or an admin to perhaps find who was shooting from the hill at the time, if you say it wasn't one of your guys. This is my evidence, I need yours.

Thanks.

(I have no problem with anyone posting here but please try to post only if you have a video or some other referential evidence concerning my specific incident.)

"They could not of known who I was without meta-gaming" - I am sorry but from watching your video right there all it seemed like you were doing was meta-gaming otherwise how would you know Bizby took your box truck? from watching your video I dont see exactly what MSF is being blamed for? all this video seems to be is a video of you guys meta-gaming and maybe a bit pissed off that your box truck was stollen?
Of course we can see names of people it's a call, we DO NOT take that into our character, we do not meta game, and if you think you have proof of this please supply it. Again, I say we DO NOT take information gained from outside our character, to our character. We are controlling puppets and things we say will obviously not reflect what our character actually knows.

I stated "MSF" in general as I could not see the name of the person on the hill. Assuming it was one of you guys. If it's not then we should find out who it was. But at the moment, you guys are in the spotlight, my video shows territory killing me in death messages. So please, I ask territory to upload his video and maybe we can sort this out.

EDIT; also a mention,

Also, I would _love_ to see any actual evidence in this report. Its very hard trying to get a hold of any UGN-guys since you clearly dont use the AltisLife.co.uk TS. 
You are more than welcome to ask us to join your TS at any time. Just ask us in game and we can pop on, we have other members that dont necessarily play ALUK so we use our own TS. I think this is understandable?

The evidence is clearly me dying, with no RP. ? You are in the spotlight (territory), because your names appears killing me. And I could only assume the guy on the hill was one of you. (why would he be there shooting at me?).

Hope this cleared things up for everyone.

Thanks

Of course we can see names of people it's a call, we DO NOT take that into our character, we do not meta game, and if you think you have proof of this please supply it. Again, I say we DO NOT take information gained from outside our character, to our character. We are controlling puppets and things we say will obviously not reflect what our character actually knows.

I stated "MSF" in general as I could not see the name of the person on the hill. Assuming it was one of you guys. If it's not then we should find out who it was. But at the moment, you guys are in the spotlight, my video shows territory killing me in death messages. So please, I ask territory to upload his video and maybe we can sort this out.

EDIT; also a mention,

You are more than welcome to ask us to join your TS at any time. Just ask us in game and we can pop on, we have other members that dont necessarily play ALUK so we use our own TS. I think this is understandable?

The evidence is clearly me dying, with no RP. ? You are in the spotlight (territory), because your names appears killing me. And I could only assume the guy on the hill was one of you. (why would he be there shooting at me?).

Hope this cleared things up for everyone.

Thanks
As I have said before, you need some sort of evidence. You "assuming" its MSF, for absolutely no reason, since clearly both you and Territory are getting shot at, is not evidence. The reason you were killed by Territory is because his car blew up, killing you both. I'd guess he either blew up because he was getting shot at or desync. The video in Kore shows that there is where we made a move, and all our people were there. How can we be in two places?

It could be literally anybody shooting at you, we noticed a police hellcat at the bank for example. They could have followed you easily. It could be any other rebel group that followed you by having a hellcat in the air or by simply driving after you.

So the facts here is you have no evidence it was MSF that shot at you AND Territory, and it frankly makes no sense that it would be us. I have a video proving that almost the entire MSF except for Territory is in Kore or restrained at the bank, far away from the oil trader.

To be honest, this report is a joke. You have no evidence, you did not even ask us if it was us, all you did was make a crazy assumption.

You have seen the video, look at it from my point of view.

I can guarantee anybody would do the same in this situation. And you obviously were in two places at once as one of you was following me....

Anyway, I would like a video from territory if possible.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back