What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Teaser.........

As a police officer I am asking to be wearing of masks an offence. Let's say 25k ticket?

Only bad thing is if a hobo get one of these and just keeps VDM'ing you, you wont beable to see there name to report them.

you can still metagame to see whos done it if you get vdmed just use the keys.

you can still metagame to see whos done it if you get vdmed just use the keys.
As much as I appreciate the work gone into this... if you can use the normal Arma 3 system to meta-game a name, then the concept of having a masked player is only going to change things in a minuscule amount in my opinion, as a masked player can be meta-gamed for their real name with almost 0 effort.

I'd rather see the Arma 3 system for meta-gaming removed, and perhaps systems like: "You we're killed by..., you we're VDM'd by... etc," put in place. It's might make things harder, but I would rather people think more about what their doing before they act... 

I know these were removed in the past, and put back in. But I just feel that this masked idea is put in place to stop meta-gaming, but it's simply negated immediately by the Arma 3 engine system of getting peoples names, making it in my opinion, ineffective in the fight against meta-gaming.

Last edited by a moderator:
As much as I appreciate the work gone into this... if you can use the normal Arma 3 system to meta-game a name, then the concept of having a masked player is only going to change things in a minuscule amount in my opinion, as a masked player can be meta-gamed for their real name with almost 0 effort.

I'd rather see the Arma 3 system for meta-gaming removed, and perhaps systems like: "You we're killed by..., you we're VDM'd by... etc," put in place. It's might make things harder, but I would rather people think more about what their doing before they act...

I know these were removed in the past, and put back in. But I just feel that this masked idea is put in place to stop meta-gaming, but it's simply negated immediately by the Arma 3 engine system of getting peoples names, making it in my opinion, ineffective in the fight against meta-gaming.
+1

Can't wait to get gang raped by 5 masked men, make it happen please. 

Creepy_b70ae4_1837585.gif

Back