What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Taskforce 141

Status
Not open for further replies.

Price___

Owner of Gas Trucking Company
Taskforce 141
 ​
About Us

- We are a small unit situated on the island of altis

- Are main enemies are Mitch and Co

- This happening as one of our members was placed on an active hitlist

- Our main aim is to kill and harass members of this group.

- As they exploit and extort weaker players

Active Roster
 ​
Price
Soap
Gaz
Giggs
Ghost​
 ​
- Remember these guys may have bigger guns, they may have better cars but no matter how many times they kick you into the dirt you can get up !

Who are you I don't believe we've met? I remember some Soap guy took my chopper once, then he came back and we clubbed him with our guns multiple times in Sophia high street as he begged for mercy. Fun times, he was pretty derpy though.

Also whats with this stalking me thing, you even came to another forum I frequent and harassed me there. Not really a problem per-say, just a bit.. idk.. sad?

Mitch I'm allowed to express my views and you thinking you can openly steal from people or kill them I find is wrong, I'm just trying to have a laugh on this game and thought you would at least appreciate a bit of compition, and thanks for confirming if Soap stole it I didn't believe it at first. But please don't spout macho lies about clubbing him, save your fantasies for your diary, Soap crashed the Mowhawk into the ocean. So I highly doubt you got a boat drove him back to Sofia and proceded to beat him.

Taskforce 141
 ​
About Us

- We are a small unit situated on the island of altis

- Are main enemies are Mitch and Co

- This happening as one of our members was placed on an active hitlist

- Our main aim is to kill and harass members of this group.

- As they exploit and extort weaker players

Active Roster
 ​
Price
Soap
Gaz
Giggs
Ghost​
 ​
- Remember these guys may have bigger guns, they may have better cars but no matter how many times they kick you into the dirt you can get up !
Welcome, we like to see new gangs and forces joining the server.

Hope you play by the rules and do a lot of roleplay :) Looking foward to it! 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back