What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Tanoa Truck Simulator

I just want to play TANOA! i've been waiting for it for so looong now 

Last edited by a moderator:
I just want to start figuring out where everything is going to go ?

I just want to start figuring out where everything is going to go 
1f601.png
Once its out on the dev branch. Think you could make a location suggestion post? Its a big map for one person to find all the spots :p

I dont think sports will be the thing after this map. Those jeeps will rule the new map check the roads

Once its out on the dev branch. Think you could make a location suggestion post? Its a big map for one person to find all the spots :p
Nope! to start with I need to spend time on this myself, This should go here and this should go there suggestions will unfortunately just create a cluster fuck of a map, Really need to examine the map in great detail.

Nope! to start with I need to spend time on this myself, This should go here and this should go there suggestions will unfortunately just create a cluster fuck of a map, Really need to examine the map in great detail.
This is something I'm very interested in. I realise you're going to have people asking to help out the wazoo, but I'll happily throw my hat in the ring if you need some kind of assistance with the locale and "story" design.

Finally houses that are not completely screwed up?

Oooooooooooh Tanoa life hype I'm so excited to play life on it 

Just make the police French 
Oui oui si'll vous plait! Je veux La police d'etre français. Lmao ya that would be funny.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back