What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Storm (Action: Ban Issued 05/09/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreamz

Name of player your reporting (ingame name): Storm

Description of what happened: Me and my fellow colleagues, was driving in Agios, when we suddenly got shot upon  by: "Storm" "Moonkin" for no reason, with no rp involved. We then got them shot, and took their items up. Now 5 minutes later, they started the bank robbery, where they did not do anything wrong, although how can you get geared up within 5 minutes? But after that again in Agios, they turned up after we killed them at the bank 5mins after, (How is that possible to gear up, with ghillie, and an mk18). Where they then shot opun us. We tried to resolve this on ts, but then he rage quitted, crying declaring that he had drugs on him after dying 5 mins after.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Yes as seen the screenshots, is me trying to talk with him, ending in him raging.

Value of item/money lost: Alot of freaking time, and waste of ammo.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence) *BE AWARE* THEESE SCREENSHOTS IS ONLY OF HIM TYPING, CHECK LOGS AT 13:25-13:40 GMT TO SEE EVERYONE HE HAS KILLED.

WF3B8Et.jpg

CNpLqav.jpg
fcDZzfY.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You have just my messages? WOW, where is video? We was not RDM you, we was doing coke so we can shot you. Next time please get video, because you don't say anything with this. And police start to shot us first, so we just open fire. :)

I Arrested him and when i put him in the car, he swore that he was in possesion of coke and then combat logged inside my car. and there was no coke dropped? only his weapon.

You have just my messages? WOW, where is video? We was not RDM you, we was doing coke so we can shot you. Next time please get video, because you don't say anything with this. And police start to shot us first, so we just open fire. :)
We picked up ur items from the first time, and you had no coke. ;) ! Try again. And my messages sure post em and write what i did wrong.

Edit: Funny you only have 2 post, you must be new? Do you know the server rules.

Heres one of the 2 messages. Only managed to screenshot  this one, if its needed: 
TEF2vhm.jpg

Next time do video, because i have coke and you are lying, i was having it in my inventory.

Drug Dealing = If you are dealing drugs (this is a form of role playing) if the police approach you or are heading your way then you may open fire... please be advised the police will shoot back if shots are fired.

i thought u only can shoot officers when u are processing, moonkin is known for shitty ass rp he and his friends. he once rdmed me for no reason. he should b talking to 

Carrying drugs shouldn't be an excuse to shoot police on sight. In my opinion, you shouldn't be able to shoot police on sight unless you are at risk of getting caught for carrying drugs.

Next time do video, because i have coke and you are lying, i was having it in my inventory.

Drug Dealing = If you are dealing drugs (this is a form of role playing) if the police approach you or are heading your way then you may open fire... please be advised the police will shoot back if shots are fired.
We checked ur stuff the first time we killed you, you didnt have any drugs. And if so please post a screenshot of you carrying ur drugs or any evidence. And still this dosnt change that you combat logged, or dubed gear.

if drugs is the excuse. i will begin holding one cocaine in my backpack then rdm cops cz i have drugs. then we turn this server to dayz. -.- he should be banned because i asked him to read the rule and apperantly he did not. 

The rules state Drug Dealing = If you are dealing drugs . The fact that you were carrying drugs is not the same as dealing drugs. As FeeDer stated if we went by the way you are play we could put a few coke in my pack and go about my business and then just kill cops at will. This is not what the server is about. If you would like to KOS please come join us on the King of the Hill server. I am always looking for more victims. 

Thank you all for posting evidence, and opinions. 

-We will let the admin, take it from here!   :)

Breaking NLR

6fa8bf4cac9bd858434ebe2cd37b0cb9 -1 Storm - Forum Report 05/09/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back