What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Storing drugs/gold the rules.

If time is running out, store the goods,drugs,gold or antique items into your house. If an admin reads this, pls take also a look at my topic "How to improve ALUK experience". Cheers
That's the thing, you shouldn't be allowed to, you should only be able to do the run you are doing within the server restart limit. (4 hours of making runs) Then once the server has restarted you have a fresh vehicle to do your runs in. 

If I have time to store it in my house, I have time to sell/process it. My house isn't anywhere near a drugfield or processing area.

Can we please keep the Gc ban out of this? I really want clarification on this, since it seems to me that, as it stands, there are a lot of people that should be potentially banned then.

You want clarification? well as the link i sent states any drugs or gold stored will be wiped, a few people out of the 1000s who play ruined it for us, all Vehicle Y inventorys get wiped of all drugs and gold if you store them, this was A. to stop farming in rebel zone, storing tele to kavala and selling there, and B. to stop combat storing..

If you wish to store drugs or gold, i suggest you make sure you have plenty of time to do so, in your house.

The gold cannot be stored as people where doing back jobs 10 minutes before restart to save hemmt loads of gold in Y inventory, Thus this Y inventory also gets wiped, and the new rule that the bank cannot be started at any later than 30 minutes until restart, so in order to do the bank you must start it at 29 minutes past the hour before restart, if that makes any sense what so ever.

Anyone caught doing any of the above things, well its classed as exploiting and thats highly bannable.

1. Using the garage to store then re-spawn at another garage to save driving around... or at your garage next to a processor... again teleporting and exploiting so this ends today.

Really dont see what you dont understand from Wilcos post, its exploiting, you get banned

Last edited by a moderator:
It was so before Just Jack & Axolotl, why shouldn't you be allowed to store it into your house? People might need to disconnect because of an IRL emergency or it is to dangerous to drive to the processing plant/dealer at that time(maybe cops are in the area or rebels)!
You can store it in your house

Wolfbain, I understand that part. I meant clarification on situations I mentioned in my first post. But never mind, I'll just play as I used to and trust it's clear I'm not exploiting.

Wolfbain, I understand that part. I meant clarification on situations I mentioned in my first post. But never mind, I'll just play as I used to and trust it's clear I'm not exploiting.
Essentially mate, as long as your not exploiting game mechanics, such as storing of vehicles in garages and spawning in different towns to save yourself time, or using server restarts deliberately to automatically transfer vehicles full of goods back to your garage, you should be fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Essentially mate, as long as your not exploiting game mechanics, such as storing of vehicles in garages and spawning in different towns to save yourself time, or using server restarts deliberately to automatically transfer vehicles full of goods back to your garage, you should be fine.
What he said! dont store illegal goods in your truck, dont use server restart to store things i your truck thats all you need to know :)

I never use a server restart as an advantage. It's only occured to me recently that people do this. However I do store drugs in my hemmits at the garage. I don't teleport but sometimes IRL situations require me to pull out said hemmits in Kavala, Most times when the server is full to the brim with cops I'll do it in stages. This I don't see a problem with. Teleporting however is totally not cool.

Depends if your processing storing in Athira, reloging going for dinner, a crap, a shower, then relogging Kavala and selling drugs?ur still knowingly skipping 10km out the journey for a quick fix

Just so everyone knows.
I am not stating anything about people needing un-ban, unfairness or MEGA protection towards the fact that i am a Gc members and a  Gc member got banned.
this is my personal opinion.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's a little ridiculous, unless there is proof that people on purposely store drugs duo to restart abuse, i don't think bans can be handed out like chunky got one...,

for the same reason it could be that people got them in the garage by:

- failing to Calculate how much time they needed for a full drug run and restart clears them.
- crashed in the middle of the drug run and the police didn't impound or scrap the vehicle when checked upon abandoned vehicles.
- internet malfunction.
- emergency in real life where you need to drive someone to hospital,etc...
- priority's in life that pop up unwarned.
 perfect example for a hard working man or women :
- being on FOR emergency call service at  WORK.  (this happens to me like one week each 2 months.)
                              " when i am having a week while being on duty and i want to relax an hour or 2 on altislife.co.uk, i can't predict the fact that a customer has problems with an alarm or siren of her house that goes of and i need to drive out for assisting her."
 for the kids:
- mom plugs out the internet? ( a rather rare but annoying fact every gamer ever had in his life! )

I can give multiple more reasons if needed.

I wanna state the fact as well that its unfair that a working person is just restricted of doing a drug run from this moment on.
I play at the moment +- 2 hour a day, assuming i had a normal day at work. (which doesn't happen that often.)

So when i do a drug run i am not allowed to store my truck at Athira garage, and then the next day when i have time to finish my run log in, go to athira and pull it out there, to enjoy my remaining hours before i go to bed.

So what altis life UK Staff is now saying is that working people who still want to enjoy altislife UK, are not capable of doing this!?

Because of restrictions?

To my opinion at the moment the best altislife to be on is Altislife.co.uk !
but if staff keeps working on the fact that only kids can better play on this, they will push all there adult people off.

i regard the fact that some people just get banned without even knowing or having evidence what happened and how the trucks full of weed got in there garage. 

for the same reasons it could be like one of the above exhibits... when being the closest to kavala ,like if u crashed 1.5km-2.5km of kavala, i would have taken my truck out at kavala as well. 

well... guys there's allot of stuff to work on from both sides, civilians and staff. but i believe we can really get out of this as long as people being fair.

sincerely Jason A.K.A. Tickle.

So, if some real life emergency comes up in the middle of a run and i need to log out ... i can get a ban because my truck is now stored in the garage with weed ?

I dont like to teleport and i agree that teleporters should be punished ... but sometimes we all have real life emergencys or anything that makes impossible to end a run.

What should be the procedure here?

"A51 defused" just contact an admin or make a video proof of you situation, that you had to disconnect - just say it or something in that video. You can also throw your inventory away, definitely better than getting banned, hey its just in-game money*.
If it's a real life situation, I don't think that you'll necessarily have the time to contact an admin. Also on top of that many people simply don't have the CPU/GPU horsepower to record their play times.

Further to all that, new starters don't even know about the intricacies of this rule and at that point the burden should be lifted from the player and placed on to that of a automated script/game mechanic IMO.

So, if some real life emergency comes up in the middle of a run and i need to log out ... i can get a ban because my truck is now stored in the garage with weed ?

I dont like to teleport and i agree that teleporters should be punished ... but sometimes we all have real life emergencys or anything that makes impossible to end a run.

What should be the procedure here?

I'm not saying this should be the procedure, but i would make some screenshots that would include the time and date and the garage that you were storing the vehicle and the cargo... that way no one could say you were exploiting...

But what is beeing talked here is on restart all vehicles go back to garage with their cargo on it and you can take it out from any garage and they would steel be with the cargo...

If there's no time, well you certainly have 1 minute to throw that stuff away, and you can always make an unbann request - for newbs*
Which is a final chance on the server, which doesn't really help them learn the ropes IMO

Back