What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Stefan McBell - Unban Appeal (Unbanned 01/05/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenDover

Your In-game name: |NDA| Stefan McBell

Your Steam Profile ID: XS_Destiny

Your GUID (Using this tool input your steam ID and press enter): 76561198114519087

Date & Time you was banned: 28-04-15

Please copy and paste the rule you broke: Helicopter VDM

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: Dear Sgt RonkEnSkunk

I have been on the server for 2 days, please accept my deepest apologies for my mistake in regard to twanging into your helicopter.

It was not my intention to cause any damage or inconvenience. In retrospect, I believe the 
situation resulted from not having Night vision, i am new to the server and i was given that helicopter, and i was flying without night vision and couldn't see hardly anything. While this is by no means an excuse for what happened, i am deeply sorry and knowing the cause will help me guard against future mistakes.

If there was any good that came out of this unfortunate experience, it is that I have grown and learned alternative approaches to these situations. i.e. Buy night vision

Also, i did not receive any in-game text, otherwise i would have reported to TS immediately, i'd like to build a good reputation here and start a good group with my friends, if you'd still like a chat on TS please let me know

Sincerely,
McBell
If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and link the thread here: 

Last edited by a moderator:
I just watched that video and I am calling bullshit on this one. You got flashed by his lights so dont give me some crap about nightvision. If anything it would have been EASIER to see him. You even turned into him and adjusted your altitude to hit him.

Ill give you one last chance for some honesty before I deny this one.

I'm being honest mate, i didn't see no flashing lights, i could see all the lights from the airport runstrip, i was trying to fly low and show off a bit, but i'm not the best pilot in the world.. as i said i deeply apologies for any inconvenience, luckily it didn't kill him.

Nothing like this would happen again, i'm starting to play with 2 friends and we're looking to become an established group here (Athero and Frazz) they've both donated today, i'd like to do the same, and we can and will bring alot to this server, i hope you can give me a chance to show this.

McBell

I've spoke to Ronk on TS and he's accepted my apology, i'm 28 and i have 2 kids, i'm not just some kid here to troll around, i literally didn't see him until it happened, as i said i was flying low and trying to go fast, only thing i was concentrating on it going to my marker on the map (Where my friends were)

This is my first ever offence, never gotten into trouble before, i can promise you wouldn't get anymore bother from me.

McBell

After talking with the player in question on TS I have decided to give him a FINAL chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back